Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

Expired non-resident license in California - where he is based out of:

: License Status - Individual Details

well you have to build non-res appointments from the state you are from when you got your lic.....so I guess those who can not do bullshit people in believing they can do....Albert was always trying take a short cut to make money......he was the one who brought the employers mutual deal to the table......

DHK how do you know they are fake? Prove it. The people that I saw testimonials from are still part of the group and doing well. I was able to also look up every profile on Facebook and do my due diligence b4 signing up. It has been great so far. Forbes magazine has done several articles on him and other companies are asking him to speak and do training. Shouldn’t comment about something you don’t know about. There are many people having success with this.

are you sure it's forbes magazine.. or just the Forbest website.. you can pay your way to the Forbes website.

Sorta like asking people to like your post to go into a drawing? Great way to grow your business. That’s genius you come up with that one all by yourself? Lol have anything else you can teach the rest of us? Oh I forgot you just try to bring others down. Too bad you didn’t have any money to invest in yourself you could’ve joined our program and learned something new not from 20 years ago!

anything else you can teach the rest of us.....no need to invest......I know how to develop my own exclusive internet leads and close over the phone.......but I am sure Albert has you buying internet leads and posting video's on Facebook......hahahahaha
post.jpg

Back