Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

Inspiring and motivating LOL I already make 3 x’s that a month! Don’t quit your day job!

Yea.....I will believe it when I see it.....hahahahaha....you need to take Albert's class on how to shill for profits.....he probably still has you sending out mailers for leads.....

hahahaha.....Albert still has you meeting clients face to face and doing paper app's and prospecting...do you still get your commissions by check in the mail...hahahaha...give me $3000 and I will teach how life insurance is being sold.....or have Albert call me and I can bring him up to speed......I spend no money on prospecting.....I spend no money on adman.......and let me give you a tip.....facebook as of now is lousy for selling life insurance....its great for health insurance .....so how do you find the clients that are ready to buy....well they do not search facebook.....they search Google......so if you know the terms that clients use to search to find what they are looking for then your on your game......I get a lead....call them .....talk to them about why they think they need life insurance and while doing this building a 3 page online application link to fill out and send it to them in a email and get them to click the link....takes about 10 min to get the app filled out....then my back office does the rest..which is all done by the guys I write through for free ...they call them to set the exam....makes sure he signs the eapp..make sure medical records are tuned around....and tells me when the case is placed....I get leads from all over the US and am licensed in 5 states.....so if you are still meeting people face to face then you are truly wasting your time.....

tbbablacz said:
Inspiring and motivating LOL I already make 3 x’s that a month! Don’t quit your day job!

so now you delete all your posts....interesting.......

upload_2018-9-24_11-55-51.png

now what you should be askin is SCOTT ....what do you do with all the states you are not lic. in........well that were it even gets better....I forward the lead to another Moderator I partnered with for him to work and if he sells it we split it...been working with him for over 10 years....takes 1 sec to forward a email..... upload_2018-9-26_14-33-29.png

Back