Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

Good luck. Please also post your review/what happened on review sites. He has many bots claiming great success

AMAZING.....I start a thread to give free life insurance leads away and its at 30,000 views ......now this punk has 30,000 views on a scam company post.....he must be marketing this scam hard.....

upload_2019-6-12_11-32-55.png

I was able to locate his "office"...This comes from an email I received this weekend.

DreamSource Consulting LLC, 30025 Alicia Parkway, Suite 238, Laguna Nigel, CA 92677, United States
View attachment 5328
all you had to do was search.......and the funny thing is Albert is paying to have ad's at the top of google labeled DreamSource Consulting | Scam or Real? | YouTube.com‎
Dreamsourceconsulting.com | The Truth about Alberto Riehl | Watch Now‎ .........and all because of this thread....

upload_2019-6-24_8-36-17.png

I did some research. No record of license in California. However in Hawaii - they revoked his license.
License No:
Entity ID:
NPN:
Vendor Name:
ALBERTO MANUEL RIEHL
Trade Name:
--
License Status:
REVOKED
Effective Date:
12-31-2013
Expiration Date:
05-16-2015
License Type:
Resident Insurance Producer

Wasn't aware you needed a license to run a scam. Where does one obtain such a license? What kind of pre-licensing classes are available? How much does the license cost? Is Continuing Ed required?

Most importantly, how much money can I make with this scammer's license?

If his license was revoked "for cause", one would naturally think it would be disclosed under the license information.

Although it does have an odd expiration date of 5-16-2015. Having a license for only 17.5 months seems strange.
The only reason a DOI revokes a license is for cause..

Latest posts

Back