Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

Feb 22, 2008

1. rawannam

rawannam Expert

Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and am looking at getting contracted mainly in life and wondered if any of you had heard of/done business with Efinancial? Should a brand new agent really be able to get 100% commisions straight out of the gate if not what should I be aiming for? EFinancial starts you at about 80% until you produce 50k in AP. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Ryan

rawannam, Feb 22, 2008
  2. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Guru

There's a thread (search) that we've discussed directly contracting. Believe it or not, these companies will really help you do the biz. Many times it's the FMO/IMO employee who recruits you who simply gets paid to recruit you and then you'll never hear from them....Good luck!

Mr. Bill, Feb 22, 2008
  3. dimpil1

dimpil1 Expert

IF you have ever watched Real Housewives of Orange County, Vicki Gunvalsun (spelling) uses them and she's very successful with them.

dimpil1, Mar 12, 2008
  4. emg35

emg35 Expert

If you contract with them let me know how it go's. I'm taking my test next week and was thinking of going with them.

emg35, Mar 12, 2008
  5. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Guru

I thought Vickie was running her own agency. ???

Mr. Bill, Mar 12, 2008
  6. dimpil1

dimpil1 Expert

She started from home, now she's running Coto Financial Services and has agents under her for selling term from home.

dimpil1, Mar 13, 2008
  7. dimpil1

dimpil1 Expert

Also E-Financial, you can contract with them, but they only pay 75% commission. You can get more, like 90-100 other places and I suggest you do that if you use them for leads. You have to committ to 3 months leads from what I remember too.

dimpil1, Mar 13, 2008
  8. ims01

ims01 Guru

State:
    Florida
    If they are willing to help, teach and support you to get to the $50,000, then it is a very worthwhile choice. The $10,000 in reduced income could be worth $100,000's if you get started properly.

Their leads are decent and their ALYSS (sp?) system is good.

There are a couple other options that you will find on this forum. But, the key for a beginner is getting properly educated, not necessarily the top contract. That will come with production.

ims01, Mar 13, 2008
  9. dimpil1

dimpil1 Expert

But you can still get their help and get better commissions. You can get their leads without being appointed through them. IF they were giving a discount on the lead for your contracting via them, then okay, but for $28 a pop, and to add filters it's around $36, I feel you need the extra $$ to cover the cost of doing business with them.

JMHO

dimpil1, Mar 13, 2008
  10. misch.chief

misch.chief New Member

I have actually heard of them, but don't know anything about them, sorry!