Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

Markingriffin

not sure who you are and why you like bashing people. But we have over 20 agents earning 6 figures and they all love working from home selling life ins. I looked up your website and you rep all the non med carriers. it seems sorta funny that a guy who it seems only cares about his own pocketbook would speak up on here bashing someone else?
why dont you try selling some UW products and do whats in your clients best interest.

Allen, I am just getting into this business and am thinking about going with Coto, but you say here most of the leads you wont be able to contact by phone, but it seems that is the whole thing with using the ALISS system being able to sell term over the phone. So does it not really work that way? Do you still go out on alot of appointments with these leads? I guess I am asking if you really do most of your business over the phone or if it really doesn't end up working that way?

One of my IMO's is testing EFinancial with one of their internal agents so that they can determine if it is a good business model to add to their offerings.

I will let everyone know what comes out of that.

Allen, I am just getting into this business and am thinking about going with Coto, but you say here most of the leads you wont be able to contact by phone, but it seems that is the whole thing with using the ALISS system being able to sell term over the phone. So does it not really work that way? Do you still go out on alot of appointments with these leads? I guess I am asking if you really do most of your business over the phone or if it really doesn't end up working that way?

There are several parts to the puzzle of selling over the phone: leads, training, carriers, contracts, support and CRM. The more of these pieces you have working properly, the more successful you can be. ALISS is useful, but not necessary to sell life insurance over the phone. If you cant call a lead, it doesnt fit the model.

They are lower. Their virtual channel pays between 60-75% on 15-30Yr term. However this is with them doing all of the case management. With $50K of production, the commission goes up, and so on. I considered eFinancial, but chose to work with another company that uses the aliss system instead.

What company do you work with that also uses Aliss?

Any agent or agency can signup to use ALISS. There are several versions available, they have an agent version, agency version, case manager version and a lite version.

Hello, thank you all for your posts. I need some advice on getting started. I was concedering coto insurance because of the tranning. I have no tranning in the bussiness as of yet. I have a full time job that pays the bills but thats all. Want to make a better life for myself and my child. Could someone please advise on weather i could start this part time and what about start up costs? would only have a couple of hundred dollars a month at first. Want to make a go of this but don't know how to start. Best regards.

Back