Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

I have had discussions with them and have been on a webinar about the ALISS system (Agent Life Insurance Sales System) It is a very good system if you plan on marketing term life insurance online and over the phone. Automated Life Insurance Sales System | ALISS | Life Insurance CRM Software | Automated Insurance software | . It is the same system that many banks and big term houses use. It basically is a time management tool to keep organized with your leads and underwriting so nothing falls through the cracks. It also has an autoresponder that will send emails when your leads are imported.

If you are new, I would recommend getting with a good FMO that has regular trainings. You can learn alot from an organization that will pay for itself. Another lead source is Mortgage Life Insurance Leads . They have shared 90 day old leads for as low as $3.00 or lower if you buy in bulk. More work but a good way to sharpen your telephone skills without spending your life savings. Out of 100 leads you should get 3-5 sales. Then later buy the more expensive leads. Call Craig Spence at lifeleads and tell him I referred you. (Mark Romano) I don't get anything for the referral but I found Craig to be helpful and not pushy. I always appreciate that as a consumer and business owner.

I talked with Craig, seems like a decent company, have you had any experience with their exclusive leads? They are spendy but if the ROI is right its money well spent.

But you can still get their help and get better commissions. You can get their leads without being appointed through them. IF they were giving a discount on the lead for your contracting via them, then okay, but for $28 a pop, and to add filters it's around $36, I feel you need the extra $$ to cover the cost of doing business with them.

JMHO

Can you also use their ALISS system without being appointed through them?

I have been with Efinancial for over 14months and love them. I work with aforementioned people on this forum .

I can you give the same contract levels as them and I actually recruit and teach new and experienced agents to use their system to automate your business.

I never leave my home to make a living and do everything over the phone.
ITS A WONDERFUL BUSINESS!!!

www dot goldsmithinsurance dot net

I am interested in finding out more about your system. I actually have Vicki Gunvalson's book.

Lead costs were a huge factor in my getting started($28 each through Efinancial) How exactly are you generating your leads? Are they via Efinancial or do you generate your leads on your own?

I emailed you these questions also....

Last edited:
I too have heard good things about efinancial and the aliss system, but heard that commissions were lower. Is this true? Kindly elaborate

I too have heard good things about efinancial and the aliss system, but heard that commissions were lower. Is this true? Kindly elaborate

They are lower. Their virtual channel pays between 60-75% on 15-30Yr term. However this is with them doing all of the case management. With $50K of production, the commission goes up, and so on. I considered eFinancial, but chose to work with another company that uses the aliss system instead.

I've done a little more research on Efinancial. They have what they call a Virtual Agent program that handles everything for you except the selling. They follow up on all the new business and paramed exams for you and any underwriting issues and also keep in contact with your client via email and phone, this also includes any policy delivery requirements. This is on the full medical underwritten plans. Here is a sample of commissions on 8 of their company they pay, 70%, 70%, 70%, 70%, 60%, 70%, 65%, 70%. They also bump you up after your first 25k you write, then after a total of 75k and 150k you get another commission bump.

On thier non med products they don't do the virtual agent so your commission is higher and starts out as follows on the 3 carriers, 95%, 85%, 80%. Again you get the same commission bumps at 25k, 75k, and 150k.

The other benefit in contracting through them is they discount the exclusive leads from $28 a piece to $20 a piece.

I've gone through the ALISS webinar and it looks like a great system to use. I know other companies have their own programs like others mentioned on here and pay slightly higher commissions. I'm not sure if they're getting the lead discounts or not and I don't think the virtual agent program is available to them, although I could be wrong. Anyone working the ALISS through other companies please let me know. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are lower. Their virtual channel pays between 60-75% on 15-30Yr term. However this is with them doing all of the case management. With $50K of production, the commission goes up, and so on. I considered eFinancial, but chose to work with another company that uses the aliss system instead.

Which company did you go with if I may ask? I like the ALISS system but I'm not sure what other companies and deals are out there that use ALISS but contract outside of Efinancial.

Your website looks great. I like how it's clean and easy to navigate. No BS and just hits the hard points home. I also like the non med section and the blog section. I know it's off the topic of this thread but it's the first insurance site outside of muliti-million dollar companies I've been impressed with.

Last edited:
I've done a little more research on Efinancial. They have what they call a Virtual Agent program that handles everything for you except the selling. They follow up on all the new business and paramed exams for you and any underwriting issues and also keep in contact with your client via email and phone, this also includes any policy delivery requirements. This is on the full medical underwritten plans. Here is a sample of commissions on 8 of their company they pay, 70%, 70%, 70%, 70%, 60%, 70%, 65%, 70%. They also bump you up after your first 25k you write, then after a total of 75k and 150k you get another commission bump.

On thier non med products they don't do the virtual agent so your commission is higher and starts out as follows on the 3 carriers, 95%, 85%, 80%. Again you get the same commission bumps at 25k, 75k, and 150k.

The other benefit in contracting through them is they discount the exclusive leads from $28 a piece to $20 a piece.

I've gone through the ALISS webinar and it looks like a great system to use. I know other companies have their own programs like others mentioned on here and pay slightly higher commissions. I'm not sure if they're getting the lead discounts or not and I don't think the virtual agent program is available to them, although I could be wrong. Anyone working the ALISS through other companies please let me know. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Which company did you go with if I may ask? I like the ALISS system but I'm not sure what other companies and deals are out there that use ALISS but contract outside of Efinancial.

Your website looks great. I like how it's clean and easy to navigate. No BS and just hits the hard points home. I also like the non med section and the blog section. I know it's off the topic of this thread but it's the first insurance site outside of muliti-million dollar companies I've been impressed with.

Thanks for the compliment on the website. The blog was a pain for me to integrate, but I think it works well with the website. I've expanded it quite a bit since it was originally developed. My next step is to make it W3C valid, which sadly it is not...

Anyway, I'll send you a PM on the company I chose.

On Efinancial you said on the medical term the starting commissions were listed and at certain percents Efinancial bumps you up. What are the increases for each level or just what are the average of the increases?

You also stated they don't have a virtual agent on their non-med products, so you can't do business with them if you are in a different state?

I am new to the business so I am just trying to figure things out on what is out there.

Back