Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

Thanks Allen,
I see nothing but opportunity with this. I already envision getting an assistant to take care of marketing, follow up, book-keeping, etc.

I plan on selling mostly term life, but believe the niche market holds potential too, like graded death benefits to "uninsurables", etc....

Thanks again!

Hi, I'm curious for someone who has not written even 1 policy and just starting, do you think they can be successful with this Efinancial..I also checked out Cotto Insurance, is anyone working with them. Do you think it's best to go with them or just Efinancial all the way? Salem, which one are you doing and also for WFS? Also, are they captive?

Depends how experienced you are in sales. I like what I have seen with them and plan on being profitable with 6 months life insurance experience, but 6 years of solid phone sales experience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Allen or anyone else-
Can this virtual agent program be scaleable by adding agents under you? It seems like a good way to make extra income. For example- if I had an agent friend that didn't have the capital or the patience to set up her own virtual agent program, could I have her sell for me, using my Aliss account? Obviously I would get a cut of what she sold.

Thanks for any replies.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm curious for someone who has not written even 1 policy and just starting, do you think they can be successful with this Efinancial..I also checked out Cotto Insurance, is anyone working with them. Do you think it's best to go with them or just Efinancial all the way? Salem, which one are you doing and also for WFS? Also, are they captive?
Coto Insurance and Efinancial are one in the same. It depends on the person. You pick what and how you want to sell and you go for it. The people who fail are the ones that usually complain about what's wrong with everything and make excuses why they're not selling. A successful sales person will do good whether it's Efinancial or any other company. I'm with Coto/Efinancial on their Virtual Agent program. I also do some outside business also with other companies. I'm totally non captive. Independent all the way.
Depends how experienced you are in sales. I like what I have seen with them and plan on being profitable with 6 months life insurance experience, but 6 years of solid phone sales experience.
Allen or anyone else-
Can this virtual agent program be scaleable by adding agents under you? It seems like a good way to make extra income. For example- if I had an agent friend that didn't have the capital or the patience to set up her own virtual agent program, could I have her sell for me, using my Aliss account? Obviously I would get a cut of what she sold.

Thanks for any replies.
Only one person can be logged into a virtual agent account at a time. If you try to log in from another location it will shut the other one down. Plus everything has your signature on it. I'd either have your friend do paper apps or just get her own ALISS system also.

Efinancial has a program where you can hire agents later down the road. But it's not really set up to just come in and start placing agents. It's definitely not a multi-level-marketing system. I'd stay focused on personal sales. If your friend wants to do it, have her do it on her own. It's best to get it down to where you're making some huge sales numbers before you even think about getting agents. Otherwise you'll get sidetracked and not make any money.

The other thing with ALISS is if someone doesn't have $60 a month for the system, then they also won't have money for leads and the system sitting there with no leads is about worthless. Someone with no money should find another option. You have to be buying leads and have enough money to keep yourself afloat for a good 3 months until you start to see the money flowing back in.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks for the response, I guess my real question is their training program, is it something that you can learn without having that person on the field training. For eg, you get a client, how do you know which products you would need to sell to them. Is it easy to understand that it can be learned online? Thanks.
Hi,
Thanks for the response, I guess my real question is their training program, is it something that you can learn without having that person on the field training. For eg, you get a client, how do you know which products you would need to sell to them. Is it easy to understand that it can be learned online? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
Hi,
Well it's term insurance. So there really isn't that much complicated about it. You have a death benefit, a length of the term that the rate is locked in, the premium amount, and the financial rating of the company. There are online product guides and underwriting guidelines. For example each has a different height and weight chart, each has different health conditions that some will accept and others will rate or not accept. This is going to be the same whether you do it online or in person. You can read it online, print it out and read it if you have to.

But if you're really feeling uncomfortable about selling on your own, it may not be the best choice to start with. Perhaps you would do better under a more traditional role where a mentor agent takes you out on some appointments and you just observe. Then you try it on your own as they watch and give feedback. It's really more of a personal thing on what you think you'll like best. If you're not sure don't just jump on it because you think you have to. The opportunity will always be there. Maybe you need to explore a few different options. You may find out you come back to this or maybe you find another avenue. You may even change as time goes by. The possibilities are endless when it comes to selling insurance.

Last edited:
Allen,
Thanks for feedback. As long as it can be done, that is all I care about. I would like to have a team. It worked very well for me in the mortgage biz and this program also seems like it would be perfect for the team concept. If I could get a couple salesman under me, I could pay for their leads, Aliss, E&O, etc and pay them around 50% for example. I could put the profit back into leads and other expenses, and hopefully profit a bit for the added risk. I have two licensed friends that probably consider it.

Do you have the foggiest idea how much an experienced agent could place off of 4k worth of leads in a month?

to all interested in Efinancial and or ALISS, I am a writing agency manager with them. I have only been writing in my PJ's out of my house since 1/11/2008

I have done very well, made over $100K last year and spent $25 to do it, this year I have already made $75K and we just made it past the 1/2 way point

this business is very simple and I would be happy to teach anyone how to do it.

email me @ [email protected]

Salem - is the ALISS follow-up done well, or kind of half-assed in some cases? It would seem like on more complicated cases involving trusts, business insurance, etc. that having someone else fill everything out to be signed would end up with mistakes left and right.

Back