Has Anyone Here Tried Selling for Final Expense Telesales?

Ludesi24

I am trying to do some research on a company called Final Expense Telesales, under Roberts Marketing Group LLC.

I have had success with Health Insurance over the phone, and after running face to face Final Expense and Medicare product appointments for years I am looking to get off the road.
They say that you get 30-40 pre-qualified, inbound calls per week, and they pay on a 70% contract at a 9 month advance.
All of this sounds attractive, but they operate in 14 different states, and before I and pick up 8 of the licenses that I presently do not hold, I'm looking to see if anyone may have worked with them in the past and could give me any advice. It sounds great, but in my experience over the last 6 years, every recruiting manager promises you the stars and gives inflated expectations. I'm looking for people who have tried it or knows anyone who has.

Any inside information relative THIS COMPANY would be appreciated. I see threads all over the site debating whether face to face or telesales is better, I'm not looking for that. Just info on the company itself.

Thank you in advance for your time guys!

There is a lot of debate about telesales on this forum. Many think it doens't work, a few believe it does. I do face to face as it seemed like a safer choice, and more enjoyable. I'd rather be in the field than in front of a computer screen all day. That's just the way I've always been.

If you really want to do telesales, hook up with Greg on this forum. (I think his name on the forum is insuranceman or something.) I can't say for certain if his program is legit, but he seems articulate and knows the FE industry. He also isn't on here giving misleading promises about making millions like most telesales people do. And he remains calm when everybody gives him crap about telesales, which has gotta be tough!

Either way you go, you better have some money set aside for leads. You're not gonna make it if you can't consistently buy leads.

There is a lot of debate about telesales on this forum. Many think it doens't work, a few believe it does. I do face to face as it seemed like a safer choice, and more enjoyable. I'd rather be in the field than in front of a computer screen all day. That's just the way I've always been.

If you really want to do telesales, hook up with Greg on this forum. (I think his name on the forum is insuranceman or something.) I can't say for certain if his program is legit, but he seems articulate and knows the FE industry. He also isn't on here giving misleading promises about making millions like most telesales people do. And he remains calm when everybody gives him crap about telesales, which has gotta be tough!

Either way you go, you better have some money set aside for leads. You're not gonna make it if you can't consistently buy leads.

Actually one person says telesales is a good idea and he is a recruiter for telesales. Surely one can figure that out.

Actually one person says telesales is a good idea and he is a recruiter for telesales. Surely one can figure that out.

I thought there were a few more on the forms, but maybe not. Either way, the consensus seems to be that face to face is the best model. However, I feel like pretty much anything can probably be sold over the phone. Now to what level of success, I don't know. I definitely think results are going to be better selling face to face.

The main reason I think there *could* be a place for it is for the single parent out there that needs to be at home. They could make some money doing telesales if fully committed but just couldn't work the travel aspect of selling FE in the field.

Again, I don't think they will be as successful as if they went in the field, but that just isn't possible for everyone. Sometimes making just a little money is better than nothing for somebody that is going to be in the house all day anyway. I'm sure I'll get killed for saying it, but oh well...

JD, I recruit for both tele-sales and field sales. One method works better for some and the other method works better for others. Luckily I'm pretty handy with either method.;)

JD, I recruit for both tele-sales and field sales. One method works better for some and the other method works better for others. Luckily I'm pretty handy with either method.;)

I'm not saying you are not successful at it. I said there was only one telesales agent here that says it's a good idea.

What I meant by that is that there is only agent that posts here at the forum that actually does production by telemarketing. That agent also happens to recruit for telesales.

There are some others that recruit for telesals that do not actually do the work.

I also didn't mention any names.:D

I'm not saying you are not successful at it. I said there was only one telesales agent here that says it's a good idea.

What I meant by that is that there is only agent that posts here at the forum that actually does production by telemarketing. That agent also happens to recruit for telesales.

There are some others that recruit for telesals that do not actually do the work.

I also didn't mention any names.:D

JD, I hate to call you out on your inaccuracy, but someone has to. He's not an agent. remember He's a "Field Underwriter".:D:D

Back