Has anyone Tried B2C Insurance Leads?

Southern gent

I'm looking at this company, and I can't find any thing on the sites like rip off report (which is good)
They want a check or wire for the order (that sends up a warning flag)
Their web site has been active for 3 1/2 years now.
They do live transfers from robo calls that are made to opt-in lists.
If anyone else has used them I would like to know what your experience was with them.

Thanks,
Mickey

I'm looking at this company, and I can't find any thing on the sites like rip off report (which is good)
If anyone else has used them I would like to know what your experience was with them.

Thanks,
Mickey

Dont do it. you have been warned, that is a clear sign they are going to screw you.

Thanks,
Mickey

So you got screwed by one company wanting wire transfer and now you want to wire transfer again. SO

Really??

I would be perfectly fine sending a wire. But only after they sent the leads and I was happy with the results.

There's almost zero reason for any reputable company not to be able to take paypal or credit cards.

Even if there was a good reason, they know what their situation is and should be happy to provide the quotes first.

I have used them and have gotten a few quality leads from which I have written business. Better than average quality.

I have used them and have gotten a few quality leads from which I have written business. Better than average quality.

Its always believable when the one good ref is from someone with less then 10 posts:goofy:

You have too much time to post and blog or whatever, which I don't. I am surprised by your skepticism. My name is Robert, my last name starts with a C and I'm from Connecticut. Hilary IS a liar and a phony and I am sincere. I deal with a guy named Jason H and my first transaction has been successful. In life I try to be fair and do the right thing. The company is not a rip off and the leads are ok, IMO. Try to leave it at that.

Back