Has Anyone Tried Getting a List of Only Trailers?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
just curious, seems like it would be ideal for mailing to for FE and Advantage. The income filters don't always work correctly, but an all trailer list along with an income filter might be the ticket.

**Sorry meant trailers! haha

Last edited:
Re: Has Anyone Tried Getting a List of Only Trailors?

just curious, seems like it would be ideal for mailing to for FE and Advantage. The income filters don't always work correctly, but an all trailor list along with an income filter might be the ticket.

Trailors? .

I live at home, in a trailer...............

Last edited by a moderator:

First home I bought was a new 12X45 "mobile home". This was in the days before they required them to be anchored.. I sold it on a Monday and the following Friday a strong storm came through the area and flipped it upside down. :err:

an alternative would be to use EDD from the post office and pull up the carrier routes that include the mobile home parks you want to target, sometimes a carrier route will be just the mobile home park if it is a large one

First home I bought was a new 12X45 "mobile home". This was in the days before they required them to be anchored.. I sold it on a Monday and the following Friday a strong storm came through the area and flipped it upside down. :err:
Still better than a "living in a van down by the river!"

just curious, seems like it would be ideal for mailing to for FE and Advantage. The income filters don't always work correctly, but an all trailer list along with an income filter might be the ticket.

**Sorry meant trailers! haha

That's a pretty easy list to pull. Another filter that can work towards the same goal depending on the area is a multiple family dwelling unit (apartments and such) vs single family dwelling unit.

you know your a redneck when your best friend needs your help cuz he got some new wheels for his house

Back