Has Anyone Tried Phone Power?

medsuptage

Guru
100+ Post Club
I just recently set up a phone power 1800 number. They are VOIP but I've had a few minor issues and their tech support/ customer service in my experience is horrible.

I've spent hours on hold to get a hold of someone who knows less then me about whats going on. My last adventure, I was on hold for an hour and 40 minutes before I got to talk to someone.

I was hoping to work this morning but my lines aren't working for some reason and now I'm in line for tech support again...

I've been number two in the que for 20 minutes :err:

no they have a (30 day return policy) You pay for two years in advance and get one year free.

Do you have any suggestions. I'm not cheap I definitely value quality but something like this where its $22 dollars a month with tax, vs Ring central $50 dollars a month.

I haven't found a happy median. I do realize my income is based on my phone line and I'm doing nothing but getting poorer every second these lines are down. That $50 dollars a month is sounding nice right now.

I dunno about vylmedia Justin, my colleagues used it and had all kinds of issues, if you want to know who we use PM me and I'll tell you know, just don't want everyone sucking up all the good local numbers..

Back