Has Anyone Tried these Leads Sources Before?

Divineinsgroup

I have tried looking everywhere and I haven't found anyone that has used them. I currently own a FE specialized agency and we do our own DM, however, I have heard of agents getting good results with presets in the Advantage market.

medicarepresetleads.com

seniorinsuranceleads.com

To clarify, are they claiming to do preset appointments for Medicare Advantage? In and of itself that's a big red flag.

To clarify, are they claiming to do preset appointments for Medicare Advantage? In and of itself that's a big red flag.

I know of a local agency here that uses a company out of TX for pre-set med advantage appointments. I dunno how they aren't getting busted for it but they do it...

I know of a local agency here that uses a company out of TX for pre-set med advantage appointments. I dunno how they aren't getting busted for it but they do it...

What company out of TX? According to my reading, pre-set's are ok as long as they are sold ONLY the medicare advantage (not cross sold) and they aren't set with a robo dialer or on the DNC list. Meaning that a legit screening company should be just fine. Am I wrong?

What company out of TX? According to my reading, pre-set's are ok as long as they are sold ONLY the medicare advantage (not cross sold) and they aren't set with a robo dialer or on the DNC list. Meaning that a legit screening company should be just fine. Am I wrong?

An agent cannot cold call for medicare advantage. I guess I have never seen a rule on what a telemarketing firm can do to produce those leads. It would be nice if I could have my TM call for med advantage...

Close. They're ok as long as it's NOT medicare advantage. Medicare Advantage call cannot be made without the prospects written permission. Cold calling for Medicare supps is just ducky in 49 states and the district.

An agent cannot cold call for medicare advantage. I guess I have never seen a rule on what a telemarketing firm can do to produce those leads. It would be nice if I could have my TM call for med advantage...

You should have her do it, during AEP.
Without great risk, you cannot have great reward.

Everyone is the Medicare police here. Geez. Why couldn't these companies set appts from leads? Or from inbound calls? We get it guys, you are super smart people and they must be a crooked company

Back