Has Anyone Used InsuranceProShop.com for Life Insurance Training?

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I was checking out InsuranceProShop.com and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them?

Re: Has Anyone Used InsuranceProShop.com for Life Insurance Train

A lot of people have commented in the past that their materials were pretty good. They are partly a "system" house where they teach a "methodology" similar in concept to LEAP, Infinate Banking, Circle of Wealth, etc. Their method is called Found Money.

You can get a free booklet on it at:

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/FMMBOOK.html

I read it... not bad.

My suggestion on learning life insurance is to take a bunch of online CE classes on the subjects relating to life... you will probably need the units anyway.

Honestly, you can learn about all you need to know about term insurance rather quickly and leaning when it is appropriate (or not) just takes a little while longer. Even buy-sell deals are not rocket-science. Neither is whole-life for most client's needs.

Anyway, you don't have to know everything about everything... that's what [God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Dave Miller] invented GAs for! Let them do all your heavy lifting when it comes to plan design or product recommendations. A good GA has lots of experience in the biz and can be a big help.

Your job is to find the clients and get the facts. A good GA will carry much of the rest of the load... all you have to do is be loquacious enough to be able to explain it and answer questions about what gets recommended. Later on when you have assimilated the knowledge of your GAs you can do this all yourself.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

A lot of people have commented in the past that their materials were pretty good. They are partly a "system" house where they teach a "methodology" similar in concept to LEAP, Infinate Banking, Circle of Wealth, etc. Their method is called Found Money.

You can get a free booklet on it at:

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/FMMBOOK.html

I read it... not bad.

My suggestion on learning life insurance is to take a bunch of online CE classes on the subjects relating to life... you will probably need the units anyway.

Honestly, you can learn about all you need to know about term insurance rather quickly and leaning when it is appropriate (or not) just takes a little while longer. Even buy-sell deals are not rocket-science. Neither is whole-life for most client's needs.

Anyway, you don't have to know everything about everything... that's what [God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Dave Miller] invented GAs for! Let them do all your heavy lifting when it comes to plan design or product recommendations. A good GA has lots of experience in the biz and can be a big help.

Your job is to find the clients and get the facts. A good GA will carry much of the rest of the load... all you have to do is be loquacious enough to be able to explain it and answer questions about what gets recommended. Later on when you have assimilated the knowledge of your GAs you can do this all yourself.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

Thanks for the advice!!!

I am a client of the "InsuranceProShop". I've spoken to Lew and Jeremy myself.

I think they are providing a great service and have put together some great products and training for insurance agents. There's a reason why the IARFC endorses them as their ONLY sales training provider.

Potential problems:
1. If you are securities licensed (I have been, but they are inactive now) you may have trouble getting some of their materials approved for your use (ads, reports, software presentations, powerpoints, etc.). There's nothing wrong with their materials. It all depends on how your compliance people review things. That's all.

2. I don't think they fully understand LEAP. They think they do, but their materials suggest that they don't. They think it's all about using life insurance as a SLIRP (Supplemental Life Insurance Retirement Plan) when it's really a way to leverage your death benefit against all your other assets for maximum retirement income. (If you want to learn more, read the Suze Orman thread in the Life Insurance Forum here.)

But, just because they don't understand LEAP doesn't mean they don't have ways to help people afford life insurance so they can have the many options available through the LEAP philosophy. They fit together. They don't oppose each other.

What I like about them:
1. 3 months free coaching when you buy any of their systems (including the inexpensive mortgage selling kit).

2. You will OWN the system and software once you get it. LEAP requires an annual fee of $3,600. If you don't pay it, you don't get to use their software the next day. With IPS, the only thing you may need to pay is a $25/year software license fee.

3. They include some really good marketing strategies to help you build a pipeline and get some sales. They help you keep your budget as LOW as possible while you're building and enhancing the profitability of your business.

4. While it was suggested that CE classes would be good (and they are) they aren't strategic in nature. You can learn about "stuff" but you won't know WHEN and HOW you can use it with your clients. Lew & Jeremy can help you there and they'll even help you with your cases. (But NOTHING is a substitute for having a good GA and getting good field training.)

5. They will teach you how to do a better job FACT-FINDING than most people ever learn. You fact-find to get the appointment and you fact-find to get the sale.

In fact, after reviewing the mortgage kit audio on their prospecting scripts... I was sold. I never heard a better script or method to prospecting before.

6. No questions asked 90-day money back guarantee.

If it were me, I'd get the mortgage tool kit (95% of it is also in the Found Money Management system at 3x the money) and I'd get the Advanced Fact-Finding DVDs.

The other booklets you can get, the "members only" subscription, etc., are good. But their effectiveness is BEST when you own one of their systems.

I've been in the industry for over 5 years and I feel very confident with their materials and their support.

Note: If you plan on using any of their software, make sure you have Excel 2003. Their software has formatting issues with Excel 2007 and won't work at all with OpenOffice. They're working on it, but I haven't heard anything new and I'm keeping to Excel 2003 anyway.

I am a client of the "InsuranceProShop". I've spoken to Lew and Jeremy myself.

I think they are providing a great service and have put together some great products and training for insurance agents. There's a reason why the IARFC endorses them as their ONLY sales training provider.

Potential problems:
1. If you are securities licensed (I have been, but they are inactive now) you may have trouble getting some of their materials approved for your use (ads, reports, software presentations, powerpoints, etc.). There's nothing wrong with their materials. It all depends on how your compliance people review things. That's all.

2. I don't think they fully understand LEAP. They think they do, but their materials suggest that they don't. They think it's all about using life insurance as a SLIRP (Supplemental Life Insurance Retirement Plan) when it's really a way to leverage your death benefit against all your other assets for maximum retirement income. (If you want to learn more, read the Suze Orman thread in the Life Insurance Forum here.)

But, just because they don't understand LEAP doesn't mean they don't have ways to help people afford life insurance so they can have the many options available through the LEAP philosophy. They fit together. They don't oppose each other.

What I like about them:
1. 3 months free coaching when you buy any of their systems (including the inexpensive mortgage selling kit).

2. You will OWN the system and software once you get it. LEAP requires an annual fee of $3,600. If you don't pay it, you don't get to use their software the next day. With IPS, the only thing you may need to pay is a $25/year software license fee.

3. They include some really good marketing strategies to help you build a pipeline and get some sales. They help you keep your budget as LOW as possible while you're building and enhancing the profitability of your business.

4. While it was suggested that CE classes would be good (and they are) they aren't strategic in nature. You can learn about "stuff" but you won't know WHEN and HOW you can use it with your clients. Lew & Jeremy can help you there and they'll even help you with your cases. (But NOTHING is a substitute for having a good GA and getting good field training.)

5. They will teach you how to do a better job FACT-FINDING than most people ever learn. You fact-find to get the appointment and you fact-find to get the sale.

In fact, after reviewing the mortgage kit audio on their prospecting scripts... I was sold. I never heard a better script or method to prospecting before.

6. No questions asked 90-day money back guarantee.

If it were me, I'd get the mortgage tool kit (95% of it is also in the Found Money Management system at 3x the money) and I'd get the Advanced Fact-Finding DVDs.

The other booklets you can get, the "members only" subscription, etc., are good. But their effectiveness is BEST when you own one of their systems.

I've been in the industry for over 5 years and I feel very confident with their materials and their support.

Note: If you plan on using any of their software, make sure you have Excel 2003. Their software has formatting issues with Excel 2007 and won't work at all with OpenOffice. They're working on it, but I haven't heard anything new and I'm keeping to Excel 2003 anyway.

So have you been able to bring in the $20K-$50K in premiums on a monthly basis by using their system? Has it increased your income and grown you pipeline substationally? Does it live up the hype?

I have a problem with execution. Always have and (I suspect) I always will.

No system will ever do the work FOR you... and I blame myself (and my A.D.D.).

I've been "all over the place" lately and it can literally kill your career. I need focus and "blinders" on to maintain that focus.

Just because you get great tools doesn't mean that YOU are ready to implement and execute those strategies once you get them.

I still back up what I said... I just don't have a "results" testimonial on the system yet.

Back