Has Anyone Used Senior Insurance Leads?

raygams

Is there anyone out there who has tried preset appointments from Senior Insurance Leads, particularly FE? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ray

kdr406,

Thanks. I work further north than you, in DE, PA, NJ area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ray

Last edited:
Lead sources are risky and unpredictable. What works for one agent is a bust for another.

This particular vendor is very pricey. That in itself is good, because cheap leads and preset appts are worth what you pay for them, but... expensive leads and appts could very well be worth more than you pay for them. This company has been in contact with me for about a year and I like the concept and may give them a try, but always expect to be disappointed, but...always go to the appt with a positive attitude and ready to roll with the situation you encounter at the door.

patch36........I was responding to kdr406 and his statement that he had a good source for senior leads as long as they weren't in his area. Maybee I posted wrong, new to this site......so go ahead and double up on those meds and I'll do the cutting back. :goofy:

I mean you have to figure out what works for you (maybe a spreadsheet or database would come in handy here). Once you figure it out, things could have changed, so you gotta keep checking periodically.

This could be simple if you want it to be. Check out some marketing sources on metrics or analytics if you want to get tricky. Who moved my nuts? - if you will (get it? because you're a squirrel).

Back