Has Anyone Used StellarProspects For Telemarketed Leads?

If you can close 2 0ut of 8 pre-set appointments with a 10,000 premium which totals 20,000 in premiums for a 1520 investment that is a payoff in any book. Now if you do that each month for a year that's 240,000 in premiums a year on a 18,240 investment, the ROI on that is huge. This can be done and in that year all the information gathered is yours to keep, as long as the firm is reputable, that is a deal any way you slice it. Telemarketing works if you work it. If you need help cold calling for commercial lines I will be glad to help in any way I have alot of experience and I do not mind sharing.

I am really confused... we get paid off of premiums sold? I don't understand your math. Are you saying sell 2 applications a day, a week, a month? The average FE premium is $600 (approx) a year, I get paid off the AP. If I understood your math better, maybe I could understand if the ROI is good. Thanks in advance.

I am really confused... we get paid off of premiums sold? I don't understand your math. Are you saying sell 2 applications a day, a week, a month? The average FE premium is $600 (approx) a year, I get paid off the AP. If I understood your math better, maybe I could understand if the ROI is good. Thanks in advance.

He's not talking about FE, he's talking about commercial insurance.

Back