Has anyone used this lead company??

Jman

Has anyone here selling life insurance used a company called "Sure Quote"? It's basically a predictive dialer that is controlled by you at your computer. The data it's calling on are people who have requested a quote for mortgage protection insurance. You have to sign up with carriers that are partnered up with the company and take a 70% split along with a $1,395 month lic fee to use the system.

If the data is good and people are willing to talk it may not be a bad system but if all your going to get is "take me off your darn list" than it's not worth the money.

Any feed back would be great -

John

Has anyone here selling life insurance used a company called "Sure Quote"? It's basically a predictive dialer that is controlled by you at your computer. The data it's calling on are people who have requested a quote for mortgage protection insurance. You have to sign up with carriers that are partnered up with the company and take a 70% split along with a $1,395 month lic fee to use the system.

If the data is good and people are willing to talk it may not be a bad system but if all your going to get is "take me off your darn list" than it's not worth the money.

Any feed back would be great -

John

Sounds like a great deal - for them.

PM me if you want details.

I have serious on going legal complaints with them, which I can not post in a public forum due to the legal nature and seriousness of the situation.

All I can tell you is they committed very serious credit card fraud, and this is being investigated by not only the credit card companies but others.

I can't say much due to the very seriousness of the situation.

I hope this sums up your question.

PM me if you want details.

I have serious on going legal complaints with them, which I can not post in a public forum due to the legal nature and seriousness of the situation.

All I can tell you is they committed very serious credit card fraud, and this is being investigated by not only the credit card companies but others.

I can't say much due to the very seriousness of the situation.

I hope this sums up your question.

Sounds serious. Seriously, I'm being serious!!!

Back