Has anyone Used this Service for Postcard Mailings

Jazz10

Expert
Marketing4insurance.com

They have a great program which will customize each postcard with a quote for the home. I like the concept.

Has anyone used them or does anyone have another option for this type of mailing?

Does your state use credit as a factor? That's where it gets difficult to provide accurate quotes. If you can send out accurate quotes, you can expect to get about a 1% response rate and a high closing rate on those.

I would check with your carriers to see who offers direct mailing services. Alot of times, if you have x amount of volume, they allow you to upload mailing lists and they will mail directly for you and you just cover the postage. Not sure if they offer specific quotes, but something to look into.

Does your state use credit as a factor? That's where it gets difficult to provide accurate quotes. If you can send out accurate quotes, you can expect to get about a 1% response rate and a high closing rate on those.

I have companies that do not require a credit check. Thanks!

Have you used them for any mailings?

I have companies that do not require a credit check. Thanks!

Have you used them for any mailings?

I use a program that I create my own quotes and mailings. Look up JDS on here. He may be able to help you.

I use a program that I create my own quotes and mailings. Look up JDS on here. He may be able to help you.

Than you. I do something similar but it is very labor intensive to transfer the quote to a letter and send it out.

I target individual streets with newer homes. Just weighing the time vs the cost of a company doing it.

Than you. I do something similar but it is very labor intensive to transfer the quote to a letter and send it out.

I target individual streets with newer homes. Just weighing the time vs the cost of a company doing it.

The transfer is just a simple mail merge letter. I admit folding and stuffing takes time though.

Soooooooo somebody needs to step in here..

...You should not be investing time or resources into direct mailings. Internet leads will at least generate more immediate revenues. Both of which aren't good for the long term.

Focus on building referral sources & use this other crap as temporary shots in the arm until you're fully referred

Soooooooo somebody needs to step in here..

...You should not be investing time or resources into direct mailings. Internet leads will at least generate more immediate revenues. Both of which aren't good for the long term.

Focus on building referral sources & use this other crap as temporary shots in the arm until you're fully referred

I agree referrals are the best. I have had good luck with the mass home quote mailings though. I have struggled getting referral sources from mortgage brokers. I have state auto. Safeco, AAA and encompass and they don't come in with the lowest home rate consistently. It seems that all the loan officers marry up with farm bureau in Michigan seems how they practically give the home insurance away. Package wise I do well, but the loan officers don't seem to care.

Back