Has Anyone Worked With Agency Builder Systems?

Since your first comment is on a 2 year old thread about a specific company, I have to assume you work for Agency Builder systems.,.......

Isn't it wonderful how a "2 year old thread" becomes a "new" thread. I just hope your other 2000 posts actually contribute something to this board! By the way, you don't have to assume, I state my affiliation in my original post. If I seem testy, it's just that when people waste time posting irrelevant comments it takes away from the spirit of what this board is suppose to be about; information and advice.

Now, if any of you would like any information about my original post feel free to contact me.

You can actually sell Assurity over the phone, as well. I do it every day. They DO NOT require face to face meetings but do require a wet siganture on their term products. For their FE you can do e-app which will be available sometime this summer, as well for the term.

Genworth is a nightmare to deal with if you aren't using a concierge service. Yes, their prices are good on paper but not so much after underwriting.

I think Transam has a lot of great products both on the occidental side and the fam markets side. They also are not always going to be the best option, though.

In order to compete with the larger fully underwritten term cases; you truly need to have a full arsenal of carriers and products to offer, especially if you are going to be buying your leads.
The carriers mentioned here are just a few of many.

Figure out what kind of support you need and how much you are looking to make. Interview several different IMOs before making the leap.

You'll find that most of these people, not all but most, will blow smoke up your butt simply because they focus on mass recruiting, knowing that they can ONLY focus on that and make more than you can as an individual producer.

Recruiting is not unlike selling the insurance, itself. It is a sales process and just like with any sales, you know the more you get, the more you make.

I know that on average only 1 out of every 5 agents you recruit will actually produce so, therefore, it takes 50 agents to earn what a decent producer would earn off of his own pen.

What does this mean to you? It means that SOME people will do or say anything to you to get you to sign on with their company in hopes you will be that 1 out of 5 that actually contributes to their bottom line.

Good luck to you!

*****I know that on average only 1 out of every 5 agents you recruit will actually produce so, therefore, it takes 50 agents to earn what a decent producer would earn off of his own pen.*****

Understanding this one truth could save hundreds of thousands of agents millions of dollars and infinite heartaches.

I figured this out a long time ago, so I thank you on behalf of any agent who comes across this information (and takes it to heart) that you put so succinctly.

I got ripped off by Agency Builder Systems out of Orange County, CA. Do yourself a favor and stay the hell away from them. I got ripped off by them. They tell you that you have a free look period of ten days but that was misleading. I canceled my subscription after 4 days and they would not honor their trial policy. I disputed the claim and tried to get my $299 back and after four months of investigation my bank was unable to resolve the claim with their bank. It's another racket that insurance agents should stay away from. The only way you make it is if you rip off other agents by recruiting them under you. It's just another multi level scam. You could take my word for it or find out on your own. Good luck!

Back