Has Anyone Worked with both EFES & Securus?

NWAAgent

For some time I've been thinking about moving into FE sales only. I've done a little in the past, but never specialized in it.

Two days ago I received a postcard from EFES and then today I received an email from Securus. (Are they somehow able to read my mind?) Anyway I've been doing research on both companies today, including this Forum, and they both look like decent companies. Just wondering if there's anyone who's had experience with both companies and if you might be able to give some personal insights before I make a decision. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Last edited:
I have not had any personal experience with Securus, only 3rd party info. That info has come from agents trying their best to get away from them!

If I had to pick between the two of them, it would be EFES hands down. That is, if I HAD to pick one of the two.

I have heard similar things as Todd about Securus, and am very familiar with Equita. If you do choose to go the Equita route, I would contact Hoosierdaddy on the forum and see what he can do for you. I know him personally and he is straightforward and easy to work with.

oh no!!! another EFES- securus thread.....efes is ok with the right team... hoosier daddy...team ok... you could also look at mark, todd, josh.. they are smaller imo's that are on this forum.. mark has a great web site, todd has appointment setters... josh is a data guy(lists)...call yourself. talk with all of them. either of the four, and you can't go wrong. if you need trainning hooiser daddy is your best bet... if higher contracts are what you want then talk with the others...securus is ok but 80-85% talk with larry finestein he maybe able to get you more..hossier daddy i think will give you 90%... also put efes/securus in the search, pull up a chair... you will be reading for a while...

Hello All!

My name is Thomas Graziano and I am the Vice President of Operations here at Securus. As always, we are available anytime to answer questions and provide detailed information about the opportunity which we offer.

We are always searching for hard working individuals who are looking for a new home and hoping for a fresh start.

As a few of you have already pointed out, there is plenty of mention about Securus and Equita out there if you peek around.

In my opinion, both organizations offer a tremendous opportunity in an absolutely awesome marketplace.

Good luck to all!

If anyone would like to speak to me directly, please feel free to reach me at 800-936-1715 x2001. I am happy to make the connection personally between you and the appropriate Regional Vice President that handles your area.

Have a great day!

Thomas Graziano
Vice President of Operations
Securus, LLC.

lol.... what about the executive conference room, I guess only dickstein can give that number?

Hello All!

My name is Thomas Graziano and I am the Vice President of Operations here at Securus. As always, we are available anytime to answer questions and provide detailed information about the opportunity which we offer.

We are always searching for hard working individuals who are looking for a new home and hoping for a fresh start.

As a few of you have already pointed out, there is plenty of mention about Securus and Equita out there if you peek around.

In my opinion, both organizations offer a tremendous opportunity in an absolutely awesome marketplace.

Good luck to all!

If anyone would like to speak to me directly, please feel free to reach me at 800-936-1715 x2001. I am happy to make the connection personally between you and the appropriate Regional Vice President that handles your area.

Have a great day!

Thomas Graziano
Vice President of Operations
Securus, LLC.

I have heard from other forums ( about 6 of them) that somebody from Securus is always defending themselves....If a company would like to hire me, and pay me to defend them on forums, please PM me...I am for sale....

Back