Has anyone Worked with Colonial Life on Worksite Products?

devineben

Has anyone worked with Colonial Life worksite products? I believe that according to LIMRA, they are the number 1 carrier among brokers?

Any feedback on communication and claim satisfaction would be greatly appreciated.

I currently work with Unum and Allstate for these voluntary products.

Thanks for your input!

Want to find out if they have quality products and a good record on claims? Currently use Unum and Allstate. I am looking at their Term Life and UL with the LTC rider, for a group of 84.

I believe that LIMRA did a survey and they ranked number 1 by brokers?

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone worked with Colonial Life worksite products? I believe that according to LIMRA, they are the number 1 carrier among brokers?

Any feedback on communication and claim satisfaction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your input!

Want to find out if they have quality products and a good record on claims? Currently use Unum and Allstate. I am looking at their Term Life and UL with the LTC rider, for a group of 84.

Thanks in advance!

Colonial Life is a first-class company. I started working with them in 1980 as my supplemental carrier. They pay claims fair and very fast. A-1 company.

my best friend in the 1990's and early 2000's was the there #1 agent and was over the whole usa with Unum. he made millions

Thanks for your input!

Thanks in advance!

Imo they have the best worksite supplemental products available except for life insurance.

I haven't reviewed their new ltc rider yet. But their normal life products can easily be beat by many different life carriers.

And I have not reviewed a single group ltci rider that is worth a crap.

But compared to the 2 you mentioned the colonial life product is better.

Imo they have the best worksite supplemental products available except for life insurance.

I haven't reviewed their new ltc rider yet. But their normal life products can easily be beat by many different life carriers.

And I have not reviewed a single group ltci rider that is worth a crap.

But compared to the 2 you mentioned the colonial life product is better.

Yes. Excellent products, and an excellent company. Again, first class.

Back