Has your Wellcare PURL stopped working?

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Any body else here experience this? I was enrolling a couple last night and the PURL would redirect them to the Wellcare home page. Talked to a friend and his was doing the same thing. I checked out one (Chaz) that was listed on the forum and his link still works.

I sent an email to my DSC with Wellcare. Wondering if any one else have experienced it? It seems to have happened in the last day or so.

I tested mine again and it worked today. My buddy's purl also works. Not sure what happened, but I guess my email to my DSC helped get it straight.

I had 2 apps completed using the PURL on last day of Jan, with 2/1 eff date. Both of them didnt work and redirected. So I didnt get paid on either of them. Now trying to get wellcare to fix it. They were my first apps with wellcare. I just spoke with Wellcare and they said they have corrected it on Feb 15, and I will be paid within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Didn't receive my 1099 from wellcare. Called support, you have to complete a support ticket and request an actual 1099...

Didn't think that was legal...

Same here. No 1099. The guy told me to add up my commissions from last year. Uh no how about you send me my 1099. Sorry, you have to complete a support ticket.

I tried to add it up myself, but on that agent connect system January 2018 was missing...

I said "you don't have to send it, just read me the number"...but for some reason that is not allowed.

Do they expect us to not report earnings?

Back