Has your Wellcare PURL stopped working?

Same here. No 1099. The guy told me to add up my commissions from last year. Uh no how about you send me my 1099. Sorry, you have to complete a support ticket.

One of y'all should just notify CMS (or the IRS), they're probably the ones who will get Wellcare to get their act together

I honestly don't get it, This company is getting bigger and bigger and the bigger they get the worse they function yet they keep growing.

I honestly don't get it, This company is getting bigger and bigger and the bigger they get the worse they function yet they keep growing.

They were fine up until this AEP. In Florida, this AEP they added a give back plan that you can’t beat so they had tons of enrollments. At the same time nationwide they added that Wellcare value script. There’s no way they were equipped to handle this volume.

...Just want to give an update... My original post mentioned that my PURL didnt work and so I wasnt assigned as AOR, and so I didnt get paid. Spoke with Wellcare Mid Feb, they said they'd fix it and I'd be paid by Mar 1. They assigned me AOR in the system on Feb 25, but no payment by 3/1. I called, but had to create a support ticket instead to speak with them (why even have a producer helpline if I cant talk to them?)

My upline contacted them, they emailed me directly, then they eventually did make it right. I got a paper check in the mail for the correct commissions earlier this week! Not the easiest process, but they did do what they said they'd do, and wanted to give them credit.

...Just want to give an update... My original post mentioned that my PURL didnt work and so I wasnt assigned as AOR, and so I didnt get paid. Spoke with Wellcare Mid Feb, they said they'd fix it and I'd be paid by Mar 1. They assigned me AOR in the system on Feb 25, but no payment by 3/1. I called, but had to create a support ticket instead to speak with them (why even have a producer helpline if I cant talk to them?)

My upline contacted them, they emailed me directly, then they eventually did make it right. I got a paper check in the mail for the correct commissions earlier this week! Not the easiest process, but they did do what they said they'd do, and wanted to give them credit.

How much buis could you have written while spending time dealing with this company?

Giving them credit for making you jump through hoops to get paid on what you were supposed to be paid on is not much credit.

How much buis could you have written while spending time dealing with this company?

Giving them credit for making you jump through hoops to get paid on what you were supposed to be paid on is not much credit.

Good point. I really didnt think I'd see the money, my expectations were so low, so, I am a bit surprised. However, I could have spent that time on other activities, like you point out.

Just got set up with Wellcare.

I couldn't find my PURL anywhere in their agent connect site - so I called in and they said that you just type in wellcarerep.com/writingnumber

I tried that today (using my number) and it redirects to wellcarenow.com and I see the blue enroll now button.

I'm a bit surprised that it does not show my agent number or name anywhere on the page.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

I couldn't find my PURL anywhere in their agent connect site - so I called in and they said that you just type in wellcarerep.com/writingnumber

I tried that today (using my number) and it redirects to wellcarenow.com and I see the blue enroll now button.

I'm a bit surprised that it does not show my agent number or name anywhere on the page.

That’s not it then. It will definitely show your name. I think a lot here had issues setting it up. Mine was done years ago

This is exactly what was happening with mine. However, it was near the end of January, and I had a couple people needing 2/1 effective dates. I asked wellcare several times, and they kept telling me just put in the PURL and it will work. It didnt.

Like I said, they did pay me, but they didnt pay my agency like my contract is set up, they paid me personally. Can silverscript just be the best priced plan again?

Back