Hate Whole Life? Then You'll Love the Whole Life Insurance Rebellion

I wanted to tell you about an important life insurance movement I am starting.

This is going to be HUGE.

Forbes and The Huffington Post have already promised me they'll cover it.

... and you can get involved!

After 10 years of selling life insurance, I've done enough research and heard enough horror stories about investing in whole life insurance to know that I'm not a big fan.

But here's the thing:

According to the ACLI, people still buy whole life at a 2 to 1 clip over term!

I say whole life has its place, but it's way oversold.

So I'm starting a movement to promote awareness of term life insurance and some of the downfalls of investing in whole life insurance.

… it’s called The Whole Life Insurance Rebellion.

Now whether you agree with everything I say about whole life or not, there’s a huge opportunity for you to get a couple terrific backlinks to your website, and all you have to do is write (or modify an existing) educational piece about whole life on your websites.

Want a backlink from a super high authority personal finance site? (DA 50)

Click here for the details: The Whole Life Rebellion Kickoff - Opportunity for Bloggers - Huntley Wealth Insurance | Instant Term Life Insurance Quotes!

I have the support of sites/organizations like the Huffington Post, Nerd Wallet, Forbes, Ogletree Financial, PlantingMoneySeeds.com, InsuranceLiteracy.org, ClubThrifty.com, FinancialMentor.com, Jeff Rose at Good Financial Cents, and Ryan Hanley at Agency Nation.

This movement is going to get a lot of media attention and will be great for insurance consumers.

You WANT to be involved.

Hurry. Submissions are due May 30th. Once again, click here to learn how you can get 2 links by writing about whole life.

Sincerely,

Chris Huntley (your rebel leader)

Yeah... um... good luck with that crap Chris.

Your website is so full of inaccuracies... it's an abomination.

My friend, financial planner, and CFP David Rae posts on Huffington Post quite often himself... including a post that is PRO permanent life insurance.

The Rich People's Roth -- Is It Right for You?

I would suggest that you simply don't have the expertise to understand the true power of whole life insurance.

And no, I'm not going to teach it to you.

I've lived through too many of these "revolutions". Norman Dacey, a generation later Art Williams, a generation later Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman.

Whole life evolved as a way of meeting specific financial and psychological needs. Remove those needs, whole life dies of its own accord without your help. If those needs remain, people will still sell and buy whole life.

But if you travel this well-worn road--and you may even become wealthy in the process--you may wish to double check your facts and be clear on definitions. I believe the ACLI uses the term "permanent insurance". That definition includes but is not limited to whole life insurance.

What a bunch of self serving BS.Why?
1. The reason more WL policies are sold is that FE is high volume business -are you advocating term for FE seniors?
2. The supporters all either take assets under management or have RIA/Broker Dealers as paying advertisers to their sites.

Chris, did anyone lose 45% of their portfolio in WL in 2008-9? AL Williams made plenty of money conning folks into cashing in WL policies 35 years ago.I guess your up next. You say "WL has it's place but is way over sold" where is its' p[lace in your view? Are you currently managing assets or receiving comp from someone who is? If you really believe what your site promotes then transparently debate Brandon or Tyler and let the discussion inform the agent public....that is, if you really believe in what you post.

I wanted to tell you about an important life insurance movement I am starting.

This is going to be HUGE.

Forbes and The Huffington Post have already promised me they'll cover it.

... and you can get involved!

After 10 years of selling life insurance, I've done enough research and heard enough horror stories about investing in whole life insurance to know that I'm not a big fan.

But here's the thing:

According to the ACLI, people still buy whole life at a 2 to 1 clip over term!

I say whole life has its place, but it's way oversold.

So I'm starting a movement to promote awareness of term life insurance and some of the downfalls of investing in whole life insurance.

… it’s called The Whole Life Insurance Rebellion.

Now whether you agree with everything I say about whole life or not, there’s a huge opportunity for you to get a couple terrific backlinks to your website, and all you have to do is write (or modify an existing) educational piece about whole life on your websites.

Want a backlink from a super high authority personal finance site? (DA 50)

Click here for the details: The Whole Life Rebellion Kickoff - Opportunity for Bloggers - Huntley Wealth Insurance | Instant Term Life Insurance Quotes!

I have the support of sites/organizations like the Huffington Post, Nerd Wallet, Forbes, Ogletree Financial, PlantingMoneySeeds.com, InsuranceLiteracy.org, ClubThrifty.com, FinancialMentor.com, Jeff Rose at Good Financial Cents, and Ryan Hanley at Agency Nation.

This movement is going to get a lot of media attention and will be great for insurance consumers.

You WANT to be involved.

Hurry. Submissions are due May 30th. Once again, click here to learn how you can get 2 links by writing about whole life.

Sincerely,

Chris Huntley (your rebel leader)

lol lol, come on man

I am as pro whole life as they come, but when an agent places 100k in whole life when there is an insurance need of 1.5 million, the agent is a p.o.s. in my book. And buy your term with a company with favorable conversion to whole life availability.

Cover debts that go away and salary multiple with term and then buy as much par whole life as you can afford.

An agent who doesn't advise and value wl for his/her clients is also a shrill.

I am as pro whole life as they come, but when an agent places 100k in whole life when there is an insurance need of 1.5 million, the agent is a p.o.s. in my book. And buy your term with a company with favorable conversion to whole life availability.

Cover debts that go away and salary multiple with term and then buy as much par whole life as you can afford.

An agent who doesn't advise and value wl for his/her clients is also a shrill.

I wish he would have responded

Back