Have to Pass the Arizona Life & Health Exam

B

bob guagnini

I havent started studying and have the exam on March 29th. If i dedicate 6 hours everyday, will this be enough to pass. Best place to order sample exam questions?

Re: Have to Pass the Arizona Life &health Exam

I havent started studying and have the exam on March 29th. If i dedicate 6 hours everyday, will this be enough to pass. Best place to order sample exam questions?

I think that would be very doable. AS far as study materials I have used different places and found them all acceptable.

You must study the information but also know that the tests are designed to be tricky. Typically there will be four answers, usually two of them can be eliminated easily. It is the remaining two that will "trip you up".

If you scan the question instead of carefully reading it word for word it will usually lead you to the wrong answer. This is the most common reason why most people fail the test.

Read the question and look at the answers, then read the question word for word and look again at the answers. Read it one more time word for word and then record your answer.

There are no prizes for getting done in record time.

Double negative questions typically trip people up: "Which answer is the most incorrect." Our brains have been trained to look for the correct, not incorrect answer so always read the question three times.

Back