Have You Ever Gotten Sick on an Appt?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I went to an appointment the other day, and all the sudden I felt like I was going to puke. I'm not sure if it was her perfume or what.

I was honest with the lady and told her I was getting sick and had to leave.

Have you ever gotten sick on an appointment?

I thought I was going to get sick at a customers site once....they were right across from a sewage treatment plant. The prospect had obviously gotten used to the...ummm...aura.

And I had a tooth fall out also. No way to look cool spitting out a piece of tooth.

Also thought I was gonna be sick. When into a small ranch house and they kept two dogs in a cage in the kitchen which has obviously not been cleaned for some time. The smell was horrendous but I stuck it out.

This is why we sell over the phone and internet. Or, they come here. Now we just pray they brushed their teeth and used deodorant.

No-I never got sick in the house;BUT I had the lead's dog crap in my briefcase.I had laid in down on the floor open with papers in it.Yes,I did make the sale,and it did not cancel.I try to be more careful now.

No-I never got sick in the house;BUT I had the lead's dog crap in my briefcase.I had laid in down on the floor open with papers in it.Yes,I did make the sale,and it did not cancel.I try to be more careful now.

Haha they better have purchased some type of insurance after that!

Latest posts

Back