Having a Hard Time Getting a Policy.

yukii2

I am trying to replace a term life insurance policy for my wife.

It seems insurance companies no longer want to cover people who are underweight.

My wife is a healthy 48 age 5'2" 88 lbs. very very small frame.

She got a preferred plus back around 8 years ago with Met life. I was trying to find her a new 20 year term $250,000

88 pounds in normal for a Japanese women in Japan but in the US they say she needs to gain 30lbs.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

It seems insurance companies no longer want to cover people who are underweight.

She got a preferred plus back around 8 years ago with Met life. I was trying to find her a new 20 year term $250,000

88 pounds in normal for a Japanese women in Japan but in the US they say she needs to gain 30lbs.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

not sure what you are talking about ....this is what I came up with.....
https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginlink.do?key=9FBDD0D57AF96C8126A9AE19C760B809

[Protective Life Insurance Company] Custom Choice No Lapse UL - 20 Year
Select Preferred Non-Tobacco $326 $326

Can anyone help.

Thanks

You will.have no issues finding coverage. Several comapnies would offer Preferred Best rates

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Biscuits and sausage gravy 3 times a day should do it.:)

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Nationwide Life Plans | Life For The Living 800-407-1369

Back