Having a Second Home in Another State?

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
A lot of local residents who have a home here in Florida also have a lake retreat in Alabama since it is only a few hours distance. There is an agent selling Medicare Supplements with UHC to some of these people and using their Alabama address so they can get a lower rate. If you ask them they have a valid Florida drivers license, they vote here and they spend most of their time here in Florida. They want to know why I can't do the same. I have not reported him, but I am quite sure this is not correct.

A lot of local residents who have a home here in Florida also have a lake retreat in Alabama since it is only a few hours distance. There is an agent selling Medicare Supplements with UHC to some of these people and using their Alabama address so they can get a lower rate. If you ask them they have a valid Florida drivers license, they vote here and they spend most of their time here in Florida. They want to know why I can't do the same. I have not reported him, but I am quite sure this is not correct.

Remind your clients that they, along with the agent ,are participating in insurance fraud according to the fraud statement on application they signed.

It depends where they are permanent residence is with Medicare. I have many husband and wives who will do this: one is a resident of Michigan and the other is a resident of Florida.

Latest posts

Back