Hawksoft, QQcatalyst, EZlynx

hudsonins

We are a new agency with P&C and life and health clients.
I am looking into a management software and wanted to see if anyones used the 3 finalist on my list. I've completed the live demos and swaying more towards Hawksoft at this time. Anyone have any thoughts on these softwares?

We are a new agency with P&C and life and health clients.
I am looking into a management software and wanted to see if anyones used the 3 finalist on my list. I've completed the live demos and swaying more towards Hawksoft at this time. Anyone have any thoughts on these softwares?

Hawksoft is the solid choice. All of the agents that we come across that have it really like it. It is a mature system with a huge support infrastructure that is often likened to being part of a family. Of the three is it the strongest choice in terms of supporting P&C, life & health.

This is coming from a competitor of all three...

I am in the same situation and just wanted to bring this back to the top to see if we can generate some conversation about this. I searched the forum for information about EZLinx and Hawksoft but most of the info is either too general or too old. Thanks in advance for any help.

It depends on what you need to manage (more policy info and less accounting or both are needed) and are you willing to pay on regular basis or want to get something with one time price. For bespoke solutions or customization to any AMS check webners dot com.

if you are a starter who did P & C many moons ago & gave up but have so much personal details that he can get upto 50 new clients on P & C while still being a L & H agent, what software is recommended?

Back