Heads Up on a New Agent on the Forum

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Met a guy while networking who offers CE's and I told him about the forum. I told him to go to introductions, introduce himself, then go to offers, and place his offer there.

After reading Jim's situation, what else should I tell him, as a heads up, so he doesn't get run through the mill. His name is Steve, and he's a quality individual.

He'll be more than happy to post on other topics, I'm sure.

Post information of value. If people like it, they will seek him out. Most will hit his profile to contact him if needed. Or in his signature line. Most of us know how to go after something we see as value.

Met a guy while networking who offers CE's and I told him about the forum. I told him to go to introductions, introduce himself, then go to offers, and place his offer there.

After reading Jim's situation, what else should I tell him, as a heads up, so he doesn't get run through the mill. His name is Steve, and he's a quality individual.

He'll be more than happy to post on other topics, I'm sure.

Ditto what Wino said. Jim's problem is he turned every post into a recruiting pitch and added nothing to the forum.

If your guy does CE, he ought to be knowledgeable about some of the topics here, so he would have a lot to add. If he shared some of that information for free and let it be known that offers CE credits, he could do well.

Back