Headsets

Shopping for a good wireless headset for under $100. Any suggestions ?

Never spend more than $25-30 for one. Logitech is best unless you want to listen to music.

For phone calls on a VOIP setup. The Cheaper the better.....

The $80-100 ones break just as fast as the $25 headset. If you use it as I do, It is jammed in a briefcase and travels with me as my office and phone is my laptop.

I go through 1-2 a year and there is no difference, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN... Oh that was the 90's.... ALL MADE IN Vietnam.... Oh that was the 2000's...

All made in CHINA... That's it..

So is your laptop.

Shopping for a good wireless headset for under $100. Any suggestions ?

I got the plantronics wireless headset for myself and staff. The headsets are set up with push bottom hook switch so you can answer the phone when you away from your desk. The setup was a little pricey, but I think worth every penny. I have had my headset for over 18 months and no issues.

He's spamming multiple threads with his drivel and linking an unrelated investment forum website in some faraway land.

He'll be gone from here soon enough doing that.

I have never used a wireless one that was very good for that little cost. I bit the bullet and spent almost $400 on an HD wireless Sennheiser about 4 years ago and it was well worth the money.

When I first went independent
I used a cheap headset

It was what is was
It wasn't the best but I got started

As soon as I could (even tough I was still very tight on money)

I used the free trial for the sennheiser road runner
I don't remember the cost

But whatever it has been great
I cant even imagine using a cheap headset again

Back