Health agents

ijerome

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
From my manager:

Hi Every One. Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day. Cxxxxx yesterday sold 7700.00 for the day. For the week she was third with 25499.08 . She was also third for the month with 85,369.08 . When you look at the Super Agents doing 20,000 plus you find they have one thing in common, A Passion for what they do . They know their markets, products , competition’s products very well. For new agents there are no short cuts. You must spend the time in our online training . If you are willing to work hard, be coachable , you can have the month Cxxxx just had.

My comments:
(she works about 50 hrs/wk. Online. With mostly shared internet leads. And, makes at least 50 calls a day. She has now set a goal of 80 calls a day. Middle age gal, no insurance experience, started 3 yrs ago from scratch.)

YES, YOU CAN!!!. :yes::yes:

Some people are powerful on the phone. A lot of that business doesn't stick because of the high pressure.

I don't compare myself to others and I take offense at others who use the same crap as that manager. Anyone who sends an email like that is too lazy to talk to the agents one on one.

Of course, if you don't know the market, you won't succeed anyway. Sales is sales.

Last edited:
From my manager:

Hi Every One. Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day. Cxxxxx yesterday sold 7700.00 for the day. For the week she was third with 25499.08 . She was also third for the month with 85,369.08 . When you look at the Super Agents doing 20,000 plus you find they have one thing in common, A Passion for what they do . They know their markets, products , competition’s products very well. For new agents there are no short cuts. You must spend the time in our online training . If you are willing to work hard, be coachable , you can have the month Cxxxx just had.

My comments:
(she works about 50 hrs/wk. Online. With mostly shared internet leads. And, makes at least 50 calls a day. She has now set a goal of 80 calls a day. Middle age gal, no insurance experience, started 3 yrs ago from scratch.)

YES, YOU CAN!!!. :yes::yes:

Great job, however you have a manager? You're a 1099 contracted agent are you not? When you have manager writing pleasantries such as this, you've likely just made him/them a lot of money...money that could be in your pocket.

Call or PM me, I can help.

Last edited:
Hey Rabbi, you haven't asked about retention or follow up or other business from well sold clients. You jumped into characterizing someone who has been successful in the business for 30 years. And successful in managing agents. He does not train, but sees that his new agents get training on product from the insurance companies and training from those successful, who know how to build a business. There are big producers that build clients not sales, that follow up and service their clients and make a business where some make only sales. Why knock someone who doesn't throw agents to see who sticks. He has a path to follow for all the newbees who want to learn and succeed. And pay the mortgage while learning.

Michael,

My pilosophy in business is to let someone else make money. If they do their job they are supplying me and others with new companies, new plans, new ideas, new follow up ideas etc. If he does not do his job I, and most others, go someplace else. Look at all the posts from agents trying to change GA or MGA. I do not need to make the last penny. I need someone to help me and keep me motivated and up to date.

My comments:

Who are you talking about?

Give me their information so I can sell them better leads.

LOL...

Obviously she makes up a lack of sales skill by prodigious use of the telephone. I don't know of anybody who put in those hours for those results.
But at least she is getting good results.

Obviously she makes up a lack of sales skill by prodigious use of the telephone. I don't know of anybody who put in those hours for those results.
But at least she is getting good results.

If you have great phone skills and 125-150 shared leads a week you should with 50 hours of work average betweeen 50-70K a week

Michael,

My pilosophy in business is to let someone else make money. If they do their job they are supplying me and others with new companies, new plans, new ideas, new follow up ideas etc. If he does not do his job I, and most others, go someplace else. Look at all the posts from agents trying to change GA or MGA. I do not need to make the last penny. I need someone to help me and keep me motivated and up to date.

Fantastic. Best of luck to you.

Who are you talking about?

Give me their information so I can sell them better leads.

LOL...

TX, I am trying your leads this month. However, I do not advise or try to help someone who has a plan that works for them.

This thread was for newbees and wannabees
To succeed, all you need to do is work. 50 hours of work, from home, and making an income well over 100,000 is very good in today's economy. 50 hours is not all on the phone. There is follow up, database, mailing and other "work|" that needs to be done. And, quite a few coffee breaks to maintain a balance in the system and mind.

But one needs to start with proper training, not promises of training; excellent product, not the quick hits; and the attitude that this is a business, not quick money.

It takes work.

Back