Health agents

Hey Rabbi, you haven't asked about retention or follow up or other business from well sold clients. You jumped into characterizing someone who has been successful in the business for 30 years. And successful in managing agents. He does not train, but sees that his new agents get training on product from the insurance companies and training from those successful, who know how to build a business. There are big producers that build clients not sales, that follow up and service their clients and make a business where some make only sales. Why knock someone who doesn't throw agents to see who sticks. He has a path to follow for all the newbees who want to learn and succeed. And pay the mortgage while learning.

This is a perfect example of why I don't post too much anymore. I try to show another viewpoint and I get criticized by a newbie. Your manager has 30 years experience of insurance sales. I, on the other hand, have 40 years experience in high end business. He could learn a lot from me about dealing with people. Stick with him and earn an average income. I work about 30 hours a week and earn six figures. Who is smarter? You posted his email for feedback and then didn't like what you heard and went ballistic. Good bye.

forgive me Rabbi, but this thread was started to help all the newbees looking for a way to start in this business. Many come on this forum looking for help. Please come back and visit. Your shoes wil be hard to fix.

This is a perfect example of why I don't post too much anymore. I try to show another viewpoint and I get criticized by a newbie. Your manager has 30 years experience of insurance sales. I, on the other hand, have 40 years experience in high end business. He could learn a lot from me about dealing with people. Stick with him and earn an average income. I work about 30 hours a week and earn six figures. Who is smarter? You posted his email for feedback and then didn't like what you heard and went ballistic. Good bye.

I will have to concur with you. I have noticed that it doesnt matter what one posts on these threads some simple minded sap will always disagree. Most threads just turn into a series of disagreements with very little productive thought accomplished

Good one, Tib!

This forum is whatever you want it to be.

1. Training
2. Learning
3 Escape
4. a release

We are not all here for the same reason. Scan the threads you like and skip the rest, go golfing.

Back