Health Care Reform -a Dose of Reality

i can't help but think that today , while president obama was on television making a speech about health care reform and the benefits it would bring ,many seniors were sitting at their kitchen table reading a non-renewal letter from their Medicare Advantage plan. They will undoubtedly blame Obama, which isn't entirely fair. But if you're painting with a broad brush, they will blame Obama for this happening.

I just thought how ironic that seniors will be getting the news about losing their coverage while obama is on tv ushering in his health care reform.

then of course, the next scene, I burst in , like a superhero in cape, , armed with supp applications to save the day!

that's what i'll be doing for the next few months.

i can't help but think that today , while president obama was on television making a speech about health care reform and the benefits it would bring ,many seniors were sitting at their kitchen table reading a non-renewal letter from their Medicare Advantage plan. They will undoubtedly blame Obama, which isn't entirely fair. But if you're painting with a broad brush, they will blame Obama for this happening.

I just thought how ironic that seniors will be getting the news about losing their coverage while obama is on tv ushering in his health care reform.

then of course, the next scene, I burst in , like a superhero in cape, , armed with supp applications to save the day!

that's what i'll be doing for the next few months.
Cust: How much is that supp?
Agent: only $140.00 a month
Cust: That's $140.00 a month more than what my MA cost me.
Agent: Uhhhh Uhhhh

Cust: How much is that supp?
Agent: only $140.00 a month
Cust: That's $140.00 a month more than what my MA cost me.
Agent: Uhhhh Uhhhh

Agent: Yes ma'am the premium is more than the premium for your MA, however there are no additional cost sharing so the only thing you pay is the premium...No co-pays for Dr visits or Hospital admissions. Also see here your MA has a max OOP of almost $6000 dollars...Finally if you have this Med Supp you will never recieve a letter saying the company is not renewing your plan and that you have to find a new one.

Agent: Yes ma'am the premium is more than the premium for your MA, however there are no additional cost sharing so the only thing you pay is the premium...No co-pays for Dr visits or Hospital admissions. Also see here your MA has a max OOP of almost $6000 dollars...Finally if you have this Med Supp you will never recieve a letter saying the company is not renewing your plan and that you have to find a new one.
That is an excellent rebuttal Norwayguy!
If you can't get it with that just move on to the next.
I just wanted to give selfgen a little dose of reality so he will be ready.

That is an excellent rebuttal Norwayguy!
If you can't get it with that just move on to the next.
I just wanted to give selfgen a little dose of reality so he will be ready.

I understand...That would be my response if I was going the Med Supp route instead of just another MA.

Back