Health Choice One?

insureitnow

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Health Choice One, Inc.

I am looking at doing business with them. I have heard nothing but good things about them and they are endorsed by an organization that I trust. Just wanted to know if anyone has different opinion? If you don’t want to post it please PM me.

Re: Health Choice One, Inc.

IMO, or FMO.

They offer the following in the order I most interested.

1. Advances on Humana

2, "Street level" commissions

3. Support

Direct Contracts, I own my business, and we can part ways with 30 days notice.

I am just in the process of getting contracted with them, I talked with Scott for a good 30 minutes about what they do and came away convinced that they are ethical and straight forward in their dealings. Also helps that they are local to me, so I can go to the office for training/support.

I suggest calling Scott and seeing what you think.

Just look everything over in writing and see if there is any vesting. Its all smoke until you see it in writing, and the depart ways needs to be in writing as well.

I am looking at doing business with them. I have heard nothing but good things about them and they are endorsed by an organization that I trust. Just wanted to know if anyone has different opinion? If you don’t want to post it please PM me.

I've been working with them for about 8 months now and have been for the most part happy with them. They do allow you to take you book of business with you if you decide to leave. They are contracted with AHCP for GR. And with AHCO if you want to leave you have to either get the ok from your GA or wait 6 months without selling GR.

I know a lot of you on here do not think very highly of World but HCO carries an exclusive product from them called Express Med. Has a few key features such as automatic rate lock for 18 months and a $1000 ER coverage for both sickness and health with a $150 copay. The plan also features $100,000 lifetime max for physical therapy. Not sure about the rest of the country, their rates are very competitive in Colorado.

They also have a plan from Companion that I personaly have never sold but have heard a lot of good tghings about.

Last edited:

AHCP for GR is fantastic for people who need the advances since they advance weekly. If you don't need advances I need no reason to go through anyone but direct with GR as a writing agent.

I will say Scott's organization is a class act. Let's all remember that a commission contract is only as good as the agent that's doing the selling. xx% of 0=$0

I will say the level of support offered by Health Choice One is better than other IMO's I've had dealings with in the past.

I've been working with them for about 8 months now and have been for the most part happy with them. They do allow you to take you book of business with you if you decide to leave. They are contracted with AHCP for GR. And with AHCO if you want to leave you have to either get the ok from your GA or wait 6 months without selling GR.

I know a lot of you on here do not think very highly of World but HCO carries an exclusive product from them called Express Med. Has a few key features such as automatic rate lock for 18 months and a $1000 ER coverage for both sickness and health with a $150 copay. The plan also features $100,000 lifetime max for physical therapy. Not sure about the rest of the country, their rates are very competitive in Colorado.

They also have a plan from Companion that I personaly have never sold but have heard a lot of good tghings about.

To correct something - if you contract through Health Choice One for
GR you do not have a 6 month wait. Scott will release you subject to debt balance provisions. You can confirm with Scott.

AHCP for GR is fantastic for people who need the advances since they advance weekly. If you don't need advances I need no reason to go through anyone but direct with GR as a writing agent.

I talked to a guy here in the Bay Area recently that does GR through AHCP. He said he's done ten or twelve with them this year, and they've messed up the comp (as in his paycheck) on every single one.

Never in his favor though, surprisingly...

Back