Health Choice One?

Very interested in the two companies everyone is talking about. Have been selling health with a broker that offers leads but looking to work for myself. Have sold Life, Health and P&C all over the phone.

Cant send a PM yet so if Scott or Marker77 could send me a message with some details I'd appreciate it!

Wait just a minute---a new guy? I think we already had a rabbi on here. Oh my, that was "The Rabbi" from Florida! Shalom Aleichem!:)

I am a newbie to the forum and had a question. It may be dumb but I will ask any way. Do I have to have my own agency to write products through Health Choice One? I write P and C insurance and have my life/accident/health license as well.

This is an old post I started 5 years ago. Shortly after I migrated away from Ind. health sales. Can't imagine why........ Occasionally I write an individual health through Golden Rule. I knew commission had gone down but wow! What is "street level" 1st year commish for ind health sales. 5% seem the norm?

I would not recommend them.

Came across a site with reference to HCO and I thought after reading the bad comment someone had, I knew I wasn't alone and wanted to do a search to see if anyone else had reviews. Although this post is old I knew I had to create a profile just to make a comment here that I felt was important to this post should anyone else be considering relations with Health choice one.
:no:
They are great in the beginning when they began back in the day but since having their own agents in call center now they have a could care less attitude to help others.:nah:

They are non responsive and never get back to you no matter who you contact and often it takes months if they do at all which is the sole reason why I was forced to take other avenues.:skeptical:

On more than one occasion I had a large employer who made a request for coverage and I was attempting to contact HCO more than several times and lost those. How embarrassing.:no:

Commissions are late paying, and overall Id recommend not bothering because when I wanted to leave I couldnt get released timely so I had to stop doing business for 6 months. How Horrible is that?!

Ive since moved to better pastures but a bad experience overall.

Back