Health Choice One?

I have tried to call a few times today and nothing. Is this place for real? Makes us wonder about the level of support one will get when we can't seem to get them to even pick up the phone or return a message left. Anyone else have this problem?
I want to have answers for my customers when I need help. I have called several different places and they all seem to have the same level of service based on my limited contact with them. Everyone I've talked to about me going into insurance possibly has said just call folks back and they will be beating the door down to give you money. I guess that is the case.
Anyway if someone has some other place they have real contact with that has GOOD service please post it here. I sat aside this afternoon so I could talk with them without being at a customers office and have wasted the day for nothing. Not a good start for sure. Anyone in the Kansas City area would be great but really anyone that gets you appointed with several good companies and support is given in a timely fashion will be a good start.

I have not had a single issue with HCO... always quick to respond and very helpful on products/etc.... perhaps you just caught them during siesta' time.... who knows, but don't give up on 'em, yet

Honestly you must have hit them at the exact wrong time. I have called them a fair amount and each time a live person answered the phone. Getting ahold of Scott can be iffy when calling out of the blue, but he returns phone calls very promptly. I think their service is top notch. So I would email him or call and leave a message, my guess is Scott will call you back within the hour.

Sometimes it takes a few hours for me to get back to folks because I like to speak with every agent personally to start off the relationship. :o)

Scott

Scott was able to call today. Glad he takes the time to personally call each person back himself. Might take abit to talk with him at first but he was very helpful and answered every single question I had. Hard to beat that for sure. I pride myself on being a good judge of character and maybe abit too untrusting at times but he is the real deal.
With no insurance experience I really someone that understands the industry in my corner. I like the idea of having his support team behind me and being trained by guys that have a vested interest in my sucess. Around here no training is available to new agents at all. Should have a head start against them I would think. I'm calling about taking a pre-test class Thursday.
Anyone just getting started in this business needs to at least talk with Scott.

Flew off the handle a bit before gogo eh? He does run a nationwide company so I cut him some slack as to getting back to me after I talked to him, but he did get back to me w/in 2 hours.

Eric is the person who runs the training, and again nothing but good things to say about him also. They are both upfront, honest, and sincere imo. All I can say is they work for me, and I exhuasted myself investigating companies.

As Georges LaRogue would say before a fight, "good luck to you buddy". Damn the Redwings, but great season for them and congrats. :sad:

I did jump the gun on Scott. Did I not drive straight home after the race I was 35 minutes late for and post the responce that is above? I'll take some of that slack as well. I'd love to unload some of this pressure I have on someone that needs some more as I'm full,ha. It's 1:30 here and I'm up just sick due to stress. I assumed Scott was like the rest of the folks I have met so far in the insurance business. So many scammers that when I found the real deal I almost didn't know it. I talked to him about it and he understood.
Sorry it upset you so much. I may be abit agressive at times but what good salesman isn't?:)

Did not upset me, agian as of now I have no affiliation w/ them. All I was saying, plain and simple, I was in your shoes 3 weeks ago. They worked the best for me.

I Talked w/ Scott for the first time for about 45 minutes. He got another call and told me he had to take it, asked if he could call me back. I said no, about to eat dinner w/ the family, I don't get to much family time. He understood and called me the next day. Again HCO works for me, and I have very limited knowledge of this business, I stress very.

I have limited time to train, but they/he is/are very patient. Not blowing their horn for them, but I feel very comfortable as compared. I also like youger women, kids, and chocolate milk, you might not like any of those, who can tell.

If I can be of any help, again I don't know much, just ask or pm. Best of luck.

Well, maybe somebody could help me out.

I worked for Humana's Medicare call center in the Phoenix area for about 5 months and quit. It was a terrible job.

I already had my life license and they helped me get my health license and also get licensed in about 20 other states besides my home state of AZ.

I was seriously considering NAA but I kept reading all of the negative experiences here and also over at Ripoff Report so I decided against it.

I was then considering Policyshopper but I see there are a lot of negative opinions on it also.

It looks like Health Choice One is highly rated so let me ask a few stupid questions since I am a complete novice.

!.) Where do we get our leads from with HCO? Is there a lead program?

2.) Are their products sold through a face to face appointment with the prospect or over the phone like Policyshopper?

3.) What kind of training do they have? They mention a one day training class on their website. Does anyone know if that is done online or in person?

I have not sold anything, all I have are my licenses, so I don't know squat.
:D

Thanks for your help.

Greg

1) the leads sources are up to you, they do have reimbursement through some of the companies they deal with.

2) It really is your business, you are just working under their co. umbrella. So however you choose to do business, face to face or over the phone is completely up to you. I would recomend a mixture in the beginning.

3) They have webinars Monday-Friday for training. You call in and Eric walks you through the training, but you can also see what he is explaining on your computer, isn't technology grand.

If you have not already I would call Scott, he is more than willing to explain in detail everything that you might have questions on.

Back