Health Choice One?

Done and DONE.

Pass on both Life and Acc/Health for NC. When I get back from Japan in two weeks, I'll setup the Medicare/LTC exam (not that I'm going to sell it anytime soon).

Only problem, during the pre-screen questions, I answered "Yes" to the question: "Have you ever been licensed in another state or jurisdiction blah blah.......". They wouldnt issue on the spot for that, so I called, told them about it, faxed a written explanation that I had been licensed for Life/Health in Pennsyltucky for about five years from 1991 (expired), and for P&C in Delaware for about a year from 1997.

Hopefully, they'll just check (and find no records since it's been so long) and send my licenses.

Health Choice One

I am newly licensed agent here in California and I heard that you should get appointed directly with carries here in this state. But also here good things about Health Choice One and there commission are just as good if I go direct. So my question is should I go direct or go with HCO any info will help?

Re: Health Choice One

Everything I have heard about HCO has been good. Here is what they can do for you.

1. Training
2. Advanced Comm you may not be able to get direct.

With that being said, if you don't need those two, go direct and stay as earned. Good luck, also search Health Choice One, there are other threads.

As much as I like Scott and everyone else at HCO, you should get appointed directly for all carriers in CA. The advance you might get is not worth the cut in commission.

Rick

it is NOT "street level" commish

they are dinging you for 20% on the back end
month, after month, after month

:yes:

Well, if I can get 40%, show me the way.

Not to knock any GA's, but I heard H1 will be offering 12 mo advances direct. I just heard this, not sure of the validity. Maybe some here can attest.

Latest posts

Back