Health Ins. Producer Scripts... Where Online?

Samurai_Chicken

Hello helpful people,

Just starting out in the buisness and was curious if I could find some producer/agent scripts (to use in prospect's home) online. Would just like to compare and tweak.

Suggestions? PDFs or Videos would be awesome if you know of any.

Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bump!

argh! yes I spelled business wrong... do these forums not have spell check? I can't liv without spel sheck!

Last edited:
try Mike Brooks, Mr Inside Sales at Inside Sales Training | Top 20% | Mr. Inside Sales He has video training and lots of other stuff on his website. Some are free. He used to have a ton of helpful articles on salesgravy.com also but last I checked I could not find any so either he took them off, or they did. Or maybe I just couldnt find them.

Regardless, there are other agents on here that have some excellent free stuff on their sites as well. I cant think of any off the top of my head at the moment and I am to lazy to go look them up on my "favorites", but they will be on here shortly to give you the info., I am quite sure.

Well, a lead script or any phone script for health or life. Yes residential. Thanks

I really appreciate the help

if you want to cold call for health I recommend you grab a phone book or look for recently opened small businesses in the area. I do quite well selling small mom and pop shops with less than 5 ee's. Auto shops, pizza parlors,beauty shops,restaurants,general contractors,landscapers etc. Sales Genie is a great tool. Come 2014 ,You must buy health insurance or be TAXED! :D

Good Luck

Back