Health Insurance Automated Messages, You Too?

I keep getting called almost 3-5x a day (was really bad the last few months) from someone sending voice broadcasting messages out asking if I want information for health insurance.
Everytime I hear the message it's like, "Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross...."
No matter how many times I click to get taken off the list they still call back.

I'm about to raise hell and click OK to see what poor soul takes my case - then I'm gonna sick my attorney on him...

I keep getting called almost 3-5x a day (was really bad the last few months) from someone sending voice broadcasting messages out asking if I want information for health insurance.
Everytime I hear the message it's like, "Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross...."
No matter how many times I click to get taken off the list they still call back.

I'm about to raise hell and click OK to see what poor soul takes my case - then I'm gonna sick my attorney on him...

Yes , I am getting blasted with this exact same call.

Last edited:
Health ins, credit cards, my computer has a virus, and the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me. Daily.
I wish I could reach through the phone and choke the bastards. It never stops, even if you opt out. So much for the do not call laws. Worst thing is, at least in my area...they all look like local calls. I still don't answer often, but once in a while I do.

Back