HEALTH INSURANCE buy backs??

JE INSURANCE

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Orlando
I was really motivated to start selling individual health when I first looked into selling insurance, but recent conversations with people who are currently selling individual health is telling me that 30-40 percent of your sales get cancelled because of different reasons...It seems like a rough business and very demotivation if i bust my butt to sell a policy, get paid, then find out 4 months later they cancelled policy and I have to return commision..any input for a rookie? thanx

The agency I was going through for GR was cut off for high debit balance due to increasing early terminations. I saw a high lapse rate and am going 'as earned'.

With the economy the way it is, business people can't keep up with their individual plan.

I was really motivated to start selling individual health when I first looked into selling insurance, but recent conversations with people who are currently selling individual health is telling me that 30-40 percent of your sales get cancelled because of different reasons...It seems like a rough business and very demotivation if i bust my butt to sell a policy, get paid, then find out 4 months later they cancelled policy and I have to return commision..any input for a rookie? thanx

It is a tough situation in this economy if you are really hurting for money. It's darned if you do and darned if you don't. No suggestions just observation.

Still consider myself pretty new in the industry have been selling individual health for a year and a half. I have lost 6 clients so far. The main reason has been they have gotten benefits from a employer sponsored group plan. I am as earned so didn't effect me very much.

If you sell it right the first time, you won't lose clients.

Almost every one of my clients left for employer benefits or they aged off the plan. I have very few who leave because they are dissatisfied with the plan or me.

Go as earned and you won't have charge backs.

Back