Health insurance contracts

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
Good morning all,

My first time posting and I'm all excited:). This website is quite knowledgeable as I just stumbled upon it yesterday. I've been licensed since 08 specializing mostly in final expense and life insurance in general. I've been wanting to dip into the health side of things but don't know where to start. Are there any good companies for the GA area that someone can recommend please? And is E&) a requirement do you know? I have to look into getting that as well, just didn't want it to go to waste.

Thanks in advance everyone and have a blessed day!!

Under 65 health side. I have some Med Supp stuff already, but to be honest Im not quite knowledgeable on how it works. Going to watch a bunch of you tubes videos tonight on it though.. :)

Under 65 health side. I have some Med Supp stuff already, but to be honest Im not quite knowledgeable on how it works. Going to watch a bunch of you tubes videos tonight on it though.. :)

No better time to get into the U65 health market than now! You'll be one of 2 agents in your area most likely.

Imo you better get more knowledgeable in Medicare.

Good morning all,

My first time posting and I'm all excited:). This website is quite knowledgeable as I just stumbled upon it yesterday. I've been licensed since 08 specializing mostly in final expense and life insurance in general. I've been wanting to dip into the health side of things but don't know where to start. Are there any good companies for the GA area that someone can recommend please? And is E&) a requirement do you know? I have to look into getting that as well, just didn't want it to go to waste.

Thanks in advance everyone and have a blessed day!!

Here is the best advice you will receive-stop thinking about health insurance for those under 65. Next year, in Georgia, there will only be two companies (Ambetter and Kaiser) offering individual plans in the major metropolitan areas and even where Blue Cross may offer plans it is unlikely they will pay agent commissions.

Here is the best advice you will receive-stop thinking about health insurance for those under 65. Next year, in Georgia, there will only be two companies (Ambetter and Kaiser) offering individual plans in the major metropolitan areas and even where Blue Cross may offer plans it is unlikely they will pay agent commissions.
Make that three companies if you work the NW corner of GA. Alliant pays nicely, or at least they did for 2017....and its all PPO.

Back