Health insurance FMO in KY?

Jessica Durphy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Kentucky
Help? Is there anyone with any information for a FMO handling Under 65 individual health insurance?

I want to sell it, but I'm stuck .. Aid love to write ACA and underwritten plans ...

Talking to health Sherpa is the best way to get lost, speak with someone you know that is currently doing ACA

I don't know anyone that would be willing to share their knowledge with me (locally). If you do.. call me at the office: 859-759-0181 and help me get an understanding.
One of the gals that work for the agency, she's in PA, has been selling ACA plans for the last several months. However, she's working with a Broker. They can't help me in KY. She also uses "Pennie" (I have NO IDEA what that means) ... here in KY they use KYNECT... All of this is seemingly nonsense, but I'm not sure what to do from here. I'm in good standing with KYNECT, but someone said I needed to take a certification to be able to sell the ACA plans. If so, where? how?

I don't know anyone that would be willing to share their knowledge with me (locally). If you do.. call me at the office: 859-759-0181 and help me get an understanding.
One of the gals that work for the agency, she's in PA, has been selling ACA plans for the last several months. However, she's working with a Broker. They can't help me in KY. She also uses "Pennie" (I have NO IDEA what that means) ... here in KY they use KYNECT... All of this is seemingly nonsense, but I'm not sure what to do from here. I'm in good standing with KYNECT, but someone said I needed to take a certification to be able to sell the ACA plans. If so, where? how?

I tried calling but the lady that answer was like, how do you know Jessica, and what is this about and i was like never mind. Felt awkward to explain I know someone from the internet. Especially because my Username is a funny one. Imagine me saying, "Hi this is InsurancePimp" LOL

I tried calling but the lady that answer was like, how do you know Jessica, and what is this about and i was like never mind. Felt awkward to explain I know someone from the internet. Especially because my Username is a funny one. Imagine me saying, "Hi this is InsurancePimp" LOL

hahahahaa... I have a great gate keeper! LOL.. Your name~ that's too funny! What's your number?

Back