Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

Ramond B

Guru
100+ Post Club
Our back ground- Mortgage Marketing as well as Real Estate. We have been in business for over 4.5 years and in that time we earned one of the best reputations in the mortgage field for all forms of marketing. Our options include TM leads (24 man American call center), targeted lists, mailers and post cards, hosted dialer service, and call center set ups and consulting.

Our capabilities- We have a 24 man call center in our corporate office in Las Vegas, NV. Currently we are going to dedicate this to Insurance lead generation only from 10 EST to 300 EST. With 24 reps we can generate just over 80 leads per day after our verifiers make sure the lead is valid. Very limited! In addition we do have printing capabilities with our presses to do any type of post cards or letter printing. BRR offers some of the best client retention packages in the country that not only retain your client but they also generate referrals for you as well. In addition to all of this we are also data brokers of the new business, as well as the consumer national database. We can filter just about anything!

Our Goals- To provide a very high quality lead to a few companies or individual agents until our capacity is filled. We are not here to take over the field or put anyone out of business. Fact is that we can handle no more than 10-12 accounts in total for our TM leads. WE pride ourselves on customer service and making sure that each account has the best chance of making money. We literally want to retain every client that buys from us. As you all know residual income is the best!

We will also offer a fair return policy as well as nothing but EXCLUSIVE LEADS, dialer services, and print and mail options, and New business database!

Our Research- For the last 7 months or so we have been inquiring about and researching the insurance (primarily health) industry. I have learned a ton on this forum as well as others and by talking with many agents in the field. We even ran some beta testing for a few accounts that paid for their leads at cost while we were working the kinks out. During this time we got wonderful feedback from many agents that helped us mold what is now our final product. A lot of hours were spent on this project and we now have our marketing quality where we want them. You can view much of this on this forum on this thread....

Im seeking advice from health agents!!

PROOF- before I take one order I will be giving a couple leads per day away for FREE on this thread starting next week. I'm going to pull 500 records from about 10 different states of new businesses set up in the last 12 months and under 8 employees. Then I will load this list into my dialer and pound away until we get the few leads needed per day. This is where I have had the most success.

All these free leads will be given away on this thread in hopes that the recipients will report their feedback to the board. I will post the free lead and the first person that post that can do insurance in that state gets the lead! I will post the first leads 8-6-08!

If you have any questions please post away!

Let’s let the FUN begin!

STAY TUNED!

Last edited:
I'll try your Texas leads...preferably in central Texas, Austin/Round Rock/Georgetown area.

I'm shopping for a decent lead company as we speak...!

No signing up necessary. I will post when we have a lead. First one that posts gets it. It will start next Wednesday. I just ordered the list. I am really looking forward to this!

Just my two cents...know of Raymond B from the mortgage biz over the last 4 years and have never heard anything but good things about his operation.

Back