Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

Thanks for the kind words. I am really looking forward to the expansion and the growth in this field as well.

I do have one question. I cant seem to edit my first post. I accidentally have the link in there in the wrong spot and it looks really bad. When I try to edit it the screen just freezes up. Can anyone give me some advice on this? Thanks!

Just my two cents...know of Raymond B from the mortgage biz over the last 4 years and have never heard anything but good things about his operation.

Thanks for the kind words. I am really looking forward to the expansion and the growth in this field as well.

I do have one question. I cant seem to edit my first post. I accidentally have the link in there in the wrong spot and it looks really bad. When I try to edit it the screen just freezes up. Can anyone give me some advice on this? Thanks!

Just go to the Go Advanced settings and correct, then click save and it will take.

OK I couldn't wait until Wednesday!!! lets get this thing started!

FREE LEAD #1....APPOINTMENT

Dublin GA.
this company has three shops and in at least one of the shops there are 3 people who need individual plans.

One minor detail is that these folks actually want someone to come into the office tomorrow at noon Ga time. If you are anywhere near the zip code of 31021 in Dublin, GA and you can make this appointment please post away. I will need all your contact information.

Thanks!

FREE LEAD #2

Glen Mills PA 19342
single agent wants a call back tomorrow afternoon.

Please post for this lead! I will need all your contact information.

Thanks!

FREE LEAD #3- CALL BACK

Lawrenceville GA 30045

this medium sized 40 person company is unhappy with current provider. It sounded like she had a group plan but wasn't exactly sure. She did know for a fact they were very unhapppy with current coverage.

Please post for the lead with your contact information.

Thanks!

FREE LEAD #4 - APPOINTMENT

Ellwood city PA

This one is a little odd. we called it yesterday and then verified today for an appointment today at 10 am eastern but I didn't get to the office until after that as Im in NV. So this guy may just want a call back. Currently has disability insurance but wants health coverage as well as renters ins. Very nice guy!

Please post for this lead!

Thanks!

Last edited:
FREE LEAD #5 - CALL BACK

Miami FL 33127

wants a call back this afternoon. brand new business and has no insurance. wants health and business insurance.

Please post away for this one.

Thanks!

And remember I'm still wanting to give your Texas leads a shot...especially a 40-person company that isn't happy with their current coverage!

:yes:

Back