Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

leads 1 and 3 have been sent. As far as the states we are working for this free "proof is in the pudding" campaign are...

CA
OR
ID
WA
FL
GA
PA
TX

WE are completely shooting the list on a random basis.

Leads 2, 4, 5, are still left!

lead number 1 and 3 please. You have my contact info Ray. Give me a call.

Chumps form oxford just picked up 2 and 4 through email. sorry about that. From now on though you will need to post to get the lead or leads. JR, stay tuned as there will be many more given out. Thanks!

#5 is still available!

I'll take 2 & 4 please. Check your PM for my contact information.

BTW, If you get one or more of these leads the best way to enter the call is to introduce yourself and quickly reference the Telemarketer they spoke with. They will remember talking to us. Thanks!

Sounds like a Plan. Like previously stated I can only handle so many so if I fill up on this site thats great. First things first though. Lets make sure the leads are good. I'll do this free lead thing for a couple weeks before you all can buy them. I have always done it this way so that NOTHING blows up in my face. once the quality is shown then i'm sure Ill get a few orders.

BTW lead #5 is still available. Is there anyone in FL that wants it? I don't want it to get too old.

Sounds like a Plan. Like previously stated I can only handle so many so if I fill up on this site thats great. First things first though. Lets make sure the leads are good. I'll do this free lead thing for a couple weeks before you all can buy them. I have always done it this way so that NOTHING blows up in my face. once the quality is shown then i'm sure Ill get a few orders.

BTW lead #5 is still available. Is there anyone in FL that wants it? I don't want it to get too old.

I'd take it, but I don't sell group or P&C. If he wants indiv. health for him and a few employees, I can help. At the very least, I would be someone to touch base with him and refer the business to a P&C agent if necessary.

Back