Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

FREE LEAD #6 - WANTS AN APPOINTMENT!

LEXINGTON PA 18235

4 EMPLOYEES

This nice lady really wants an agent to come into her office and explain all options to her and the employees.

Must be with in driving distance to get this one.

On another now FREE LEAD #5 is still available in FL!

Ramond, I just sent you an email regarding Lead #6.

FREE LEAD #5 - CALL BACK

Miami FL 33127

wants a call back this afternoon. brand new business and has no insurance. wants health and business insurance.

Please post away for this one.

Thanks!

I'll take it. Thanks. I will do my best.

Last edited:
Ray,

I have to hand it to you. If all your leads are like the one you emailed yesterday I'm a new customer. I called the lead at 10am and by 11am the deal was all but sown up. It would of been completely done but he had to go home for his wallet with his credit card and checking info. You get two thumbs up and a big endorsement. Keep up the good work! :)

Lou

PROOF- before I take one order I will be giving a couple leads per day away for FREE on this thread starting next week. I'm going to pull 500 records from about 10 different states of new businesses set up in the last 12 months and under 8 employees. Then I will load this list into my dialer and pound away until we get the few leads needed per day. This is where I have had the most success.

STAY TUNED!

I'm assuming you are just waiting to unload the Montana leads. Well I'm ready for them now.

Back