Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

That's GREAT! Keep us posted! Thanks for taking the time to post your response.

Ray,

I have to hand it to you. If all your leads are like the one you emailed yesterday I'm a new customer. I called the lead at 10am and by 11am the deal was all but sown up. It would of been completely done but he had to go home for his wallet with his credit card and checking info. You get two thumbs up and a big endorsement. Keep up the good work! :)

Lou

I called the lead at 10am and by 11am the deal was all but sown up. It would of been completely done but he had to go home for his wallet with his credit card and checking info.

All due respect, and nothing personal, but it's a long way from "sewn up" when you don't have any payment info.

He had to go home for his wallet?

Huh?

I'm assuming you are just waiting to unload the Montana leads. Well I'm ready for them now.

Hey...I'm waiting on those!

Unfortunately I don't think he has any...Montana wasn't on his list of the states he's calling. However, Idaho was on there...

Hey, if there are any PA agents located in the Pocono Mountains area, Lead #6 which is in Carbon County would probably be perfect for you. The prospect is actually located in LEHIGHTON, PA . I rejected this lead because it requires an in person visit and the distance is feasible for me to pursue it.:cry:

Thanks to all who have participated so far. WE do still hve 6, 8 left. i will also have a cople more tomorrow as well as 10-15 next week. I think 25-30 will be enough to get a taste of these from various people perspectives. Good luck to all working the leads! Feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and stay tuned!

All due respect, and nothing personal, but it's a long way from "sewn up" when you don't have any payment info.

He had to go home for his wallet?

Huh?

From a lead quality perspective, it's a solid report. From a sales perspective, maybe not so much.

Since the thread is about leads, I'll take the report as a positive, even if the deal doesn't complete (though it seems it has).

Face it, the challenge with leads is getting in touch with the prospect. From there, you can do your thing. Not everyone will buy, not everyone will qualify, but some will.

Leads are not sales (yet). Leads are just an opportunity for a sale. This lead was an opportunity, it worked as a lead.

Dan

I have gotten a hold of all of the leads at the exact times that was stated by the telemarketer said for them to be there. No deals yet but will keep everyone posted

WOW, now thats what im talking about! "lead perspective"...I likes!

From a lead quality perspective, it's a solid report. From a sales perspective, maybe not so much.

Since the thread is about leads, I'll take the report as a positive, even if the deal doesn't complete (though it seems it has).

Face it, the challenge with leads is getting in touch with the prospect. From there, you can do your thing. Not everyone will buy, not everyone will qualify, but some will.

Leads are not sales (yet). Leads are just an opportunity for a sale. This lead was an opportunity, it worked as a lead.

Dan

Latest posts

Back