Health Insurance Leads

Zanetti90

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Could anyone suggest any reputable vendor that provides health insurance leads? Did tried netquote and didn't left me good experience.......

Thanks in advance

That's question many of us have asked. My advice is to slowly build a few websites. Don't cut corners and write and edit content yourself. Within three years, you'll have a small but steady flow of prospects. Within 3-6 months, you may have a flow, but not a big one. Not Progressive's flow, but another kind.

We spent sleepless nights tossing and turning with this one burning question in mind. Fact is that the internet has change the way people find information or even buying goods and services. Insurance is no exception here. We've conducted a study about leads recently and it turned out that 75 percent of consumers used web to shop for insurance. Reasons? Internet leads is cost-effective, measurable, accurate, fast, easy and fun!

That's question many of us have asked. My advice is to slowly build a few websites. Don't cut corners and write and edit content yourself. Within three years, you'll have a small but steady flow of prospects. Within 3-6 months, you may have a flow, but not a big one. Not Progressive's flow, but another kind.
I like this strategy but i am not at that level yet. I need to buy leads for now.

I like this strategy but i am not at that level yet. I need to buy leads for now.

Then you need to buy traffic.

- Search Engine PPC
- Surehits/BrokersWeb Click Listings
- Email Marketing
- Social Networking Platforms PPC (Youtube/FB/Twitter etc)
- Media Buys
- PPV Marketing (Pop up Ads)
- SmartPhone Apps (Pandora Advertiser etc)
- Sponsored Tweets/Posts

Then you need to buy traffic.

- Search Engine PPC
- Surehits/BrokersWeb Click Listings
- Email Marketing
- Social Networking Platforms PPC (Youtube/FB/Twitter etc)
- Media Buys
- PPV Marketing (Pop up Ads)
- SmartPhone Apps (Pandora Advertiser etc)
- Sponsored Tweets/Posts

This is really good but i need leads until February 15 and than deal with this project. Can you refer any reputable lead company besides bankrate?

Go pound the pavement and visit restaurants, shops, bars, etc and ask everyone you see whether they have health insurance. You'll pick up folks that way.

Back