Health Insurance Marketing

COLD CALLS Unlimited Access - Sales Leads, Mailing Lists, Telemarketing - only $9.95 - Goleads (only $10 per month!)

WALK AND TALK Every time I stop to get gas I wait till I see a truck with a ladder on top (those are my clients!) I say hello, ask what type of business they are in, ask for a business card , then ask if they have benefits at work. I do this every place I stop and get 10 to 20 leads a week this way

POLE SIGNS They do work way out in the country but do look like crap and make a bad impression in towns and cities.

The biggest thing is to get out there, to take every chance to tell as many people as possible in person what you do. Thats my job and I love it!!

BTW how does one get FREE telephone service?

Ask Chumps.

He also knows about zero premium life insurance and I am trying to get more information on free health insurance.

He has all the answers for the free stuff.

Business to Business has been my number one source for quality health leads. I hate cold calling so I don't do it but I supplement my business to business with some internet leads. Not very many but just enough to keep me busy (get about 2-5 per week from hometown).

Referrals are another good source for quality leads. When I'm doing business to business I'll walk into insurance agencies and introduce myself, ask if they do health insurance, then let them know I give $10 gift certificates to either movies, starbucks, or jamba juice for every referral they send my way. Has worked like a charm. I made a good contact with a cost-u-less agency that has sent me good business (about 4 written health apps in a 2 month period.)

Basically, it's try it and see what works then run with it.

I have just ordered business cards, pole signs, magnetic car signs, signed up on a couple websites for leads, made flyers, do walk and talks, put a sign along with flyers in a truck stop, and thinking of ordering pens and refrigerator magnets to pass out and thinking of direct maling, a website and possibly a 20-30 second radio spot.

Thats sounds like what I had to do when I started with NASE in my past life :twitchy: As far as I know the only agents that put up pole signs are agents from NASE. Pole Signs are very effective way to generate leads if you plaster them EVERYWHERE!!! Make sure you use 800 number so if you are not there to answer the phone it goes directly to pre-recorded message. Good Luck

Last edited:
"Ask Chumps.

He also knows about zero premium life insurance and I am trying to get more information on free health insurance.

He has all the answers for the free stuff."

Very true. And by the way, I also have information on the following freebies:

Free hate-mail
Free hair-removal gel for golden retrievers
Free rust remover for your 1978 Chevrolet Malibu
Free ring tones from Morocco
Free sod samples from the 1986 Little League World Series

We really need to make a marketing sticky thread.

WHAT??? Put all the answers in one place? NEVER! New guys would come in and kick butt, leave old guys in the dust.

You want to give away all the secrets AND make someone not work for it.... geesh, only if Hillary gets elected!

Dan

Back