Health Insurance Marketing

BizInsurance, It seemed tacky to me also. I, however, noticed that many of the State Farm agents in these parts use the magnets. I figured if they could do it then so could I. I really think that you need a good looking magnet, not simply blue lettering over white background.

BizInsurance, It seemed tacky to me also. I, however, noticed that many of the State Farm agents in these parts use the magnets. I figured if they could do it then so could I. I really think that you need a good looking magnet, not simply blue lettering over white background.

/nod

May look into this again.

Have a ton of sign shops around me and will stop in and look at some color/design options. Should say have Wife and I will look, it's her deal.

Do think picking wright design (simple, easy to read) and color that go's good with the vehicle you drive makes a huge difference.

I haven't used the signs for my insurance marketing yet, but will. I was also a Realtor, I use to have those signs on my car. People would always say, " I've seen you around town while I was driving," or their kids have seen my car. It also gives your customer a piece of mind as you drive up their driveway, or park in front of their house, that you are who you say you are when you show up. Great for elderly clients, not to mention the fact that their neighbors will also see your car, and may inquire about some information from your customer, leading to referrals.

I'll tell you another way cheap method of getting your name out there. I bought a 2.00 business card holder at Office Max and placed 20 cards in it at a local restaurant. I've already closed a DI case on a brickmason from those cards. I had another call off those cards yesterday, but the guy was looking for liability insurance.

In some states those magnets are not legal unless on a commercially registered vehicle. I believe this is the case in TX, although it is certainly not enforced.

Big time fines for those signs on telephone poles in most cities as well - sometimes you can even go to jail, I know a guy who served a fair amount of time in the hole for those signs. I don't know the entire story of how many times he was told not to do it, etc., etc.,

I call them all the time and 99% of the time it is NASE / MEGA / MIDWEST I just call them on my pre paid wireless to mess with them...

Whatever you do you will only get out what you put in. Work 50 hours and it will show. I put in 50 per week 4 hours daily COLD CALLS, average 30 calls per hour 10 to 12 appointments result (be yourself and know your product!). The rest I fill with walk and talks and networking. Rotary Club, Chamber of Commerce, Elks Club, Networking Groups etc.

Last edited:
Some very good information here. I am interested in learning more ideas.

Well since Hillary did not make it I guess all the new people are screwed? lol. Has any body used the INSURANCEPROSHOP marketing materials? If so can you give me some feed back on what you thought or if it is a good program.

Back